CoolKiss the Void

Posts 31–35 of 35 · Page 3 of 3
So what does "Citadel-1e99" mean? I think this is defferent than le bot. and why there is just one join room on citadel, where is the others?
Well would you like to share how to make this bot?
-1e99 makes you go to a random room, like typing in -999999 but easier.
Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
Just a heads up regarding the x1 Bone Dust requirement. It's probably because of Carbon defaulting the advance feature's minimum item requirement to x1.
Since the new update(making most of the farming items AC) I had around 800+ Bone Dusts. Couldn't delete them in bulk or sell them in bulk, there's only selling them one by one.

So what I did was I looked for an item (any item in my inventory) that had only 1 quantity, any weapon or armor, for my case I used essence of klunk.

Looked for the Item ID

Edited the bot's advanced function to make it detect x1 Essence of Klunk instead of Bone Dust.
And eureka!
It worked.
Can you tell me how this is done? I have no idea how to properly use carbon and I'm quite new to it.
Quote Originally Posted by Atropos626 View Post
Can you tell me how this is done? I have no idea how to properly use carbon and I'm quite new to it.
Simply edit the Advanced Function in the Carbon bot.
By default the item ID present in the function is that of the Bone Dust with a quantity of 1.
So since I had like a ton of bone dusts(which I can't/won't delete or sell) I just changed the Item ID to another item that I have, which is the Essence of Klunk.

To obtain an item's ID: play around with the item in the Bank by moving it back and forth and observing the packets (either with HellQuest or Cetera).
I'll be overhauling this bot in the light of the upcoming class, should be done today or tomorrow.
Posts 31–35 of 35 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?