CS:GO Cheating *******

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
CS:GO Cheating *******
Going to transfer from teamspeak to dis cord since some friends told me to, I decided to create a quick cs:go cheat coding community. Noobies are welcome the point for this dis cord is to help members and play.

https :// dis c o rd . g g /eZfX82A
(remove the spaces)

Roles:

@everyone = Default rank
@developer = Only given to experienced coders that can help default members
@Admin = pretty self explanatory
consists of rage , legit mm lobbies.

See you there
nice man...
what makes someone an "experienced coder"?
Quote Originally Posted by CyanRed3 View Post
what makes someone an "experienced coder"?
Someone that can actually code.. Pretty self explanatory
Quote Originally Posted by Lols12342 View Post
Someone that can actually code.. Pretty self explanatory
Code:
foreach(;;)
{
Console.WriteLine("Hello World);
}
Yay, i'm a experienced coder.
Quote Originally Posted by NotCarlsson View Post
Code:
foreach(;;)
{
Console.WriteLine("Hello World);
}
Yay, i'm a experienced coder.
Can confirm based on the code
What's the purpose of this?
MPGH already has an official skype group.
Quote Originally Posted by WasserEsser View Post
What's the purpose of this?
MPGH already has an official skype group.
This is only for CS:GO a specific cheating scene, also it can be really helpful for new members that want to ask any questions to other members.. Whats wrong with making a way for the community to come together and share stuff without clicking a "post quick reply" button?
Quote Originally Posted by Lols12342 View Post
This is only for CS:GO a specific cheating scene, also it can be really helpful for new members that want to ask any questions to other members.. Whats wrong with making a way for the community to come together and share stuff without clicking a "post quick reply" button?
I'm not talking about the forum, I'm talking about the skype group. There is a group already where people can come together and discuss various things.
Quote Originally Posted by WasserEsser View Post
I'm not talking about the forum, I'm talking about the skype group. There is a group already where people can come together and discuss various things.
Ya but yaknow, dis cord is 10 times better for big groups and for the skype (correct me if im wrong), you have to apply to get in
Quote Originally Posted by WasserEsser View Post
I'm not talking about the forum, I'm talking about the skype group. There is a group already where people can come together and discuss various things.
I'm not trying to get people out of the mpgh skype group and join my dis cord It's people decision, you are talking like I'm pointing a gun at you
Quote Originally Posted by WasserEsser View Post
I'm not talking about the forum, I'm talking about the skype group. There is a group already where people can come together and discuss various things.
With a chance of 99% all ppl wanting to join Lols ******* are not in mpgh's skype group. So its basically the same process for everyone. Join mpgh or join Lols *******.
Cant see a difference there.
Quote Originally Posted by Lols12342 View Post
Quick bump
But why?
How many are you right now?
Quote Originally Posted by NotCarlsson View Post
But why?
How many are you right now?
English please?
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us