DiscussionHas anyone succeeded on doing the unlimited salvage glitch?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Has anyone succeeded on doing the unlimited salvage glitch?




It seems like consoles are doing this fine, but when I try to do it on PC, it doesn't work :/

I tried immediately unplugging the ethernet cable as soon as I purchased the giftbox, but I end up getting it anyway...

Gah... Console players are getting more keys and salvage than using hacks on PC now.
Quote Originally Posted by dandoodle669 View Post




It seems like consoles are doing this fine, but when I try to do it on PC, it doesn't work :/

I tried immediately unplugging the ethernet cable as soon as I purchased the giftbox, but I end up getting it anyway...

Gah... Console players are getting more keys and salvage than using hacks on PC now.
the thing why this works on consoles are:

If you Open a Giftbox and unplug the Ethernet cable etc. The Sony servers will send a response that the gift was not showed on the console as opened. thats why it will open it every time. Its the same thing like on destiny Crota glitch or other stuff in destiny with parsing.
Wont happen ever on steam :x
Quote Originally Posted by lightsoffgaming View Post
the thing why this works on consoles are:

If you Open a Giftbox and unplug the Ethernet cable etc. The Sony servers will send a response that the gift was not showed on the console as opened. thats why it will open it every time. Its the same thing like on destiny Crota glitch or other stuff in destiny with parsing.
Wont happen ever on steam :x
It actually did work for BO3 on steam. Got over 20k keys back then by unplugging ethernet while retrieving daily challenges. I guess it's different for IW.
Worked for me on my PS4, but it didn´t work more than once.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?