Best Classes?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Best Classes?
Hey so I haven't played in a long time what are the best classes for farming and bossing? thanks!
ArchPaladin, All the Calendar Classes, Arachnomancer, VoT etc.
Only mentioning currently available/seasonal

Soloing:
ArchPaladin - slow, but the best tank in the game.
Legion DoomKnight (seasonal - March 2nd) - one of the best soloing classes in game, if you don't have UOK it is the best.
StoneCrusher - full luck for soloing, gets more DPS from this.
ChronoAssassin - fastest attacking class in-game. Handles its own pretty well, has great survivability and effects.

Farming:
Blazebinder - almost unmatched.
Shaman - watch your mana on it, but pretty good.
Daimon - no need to spam skills, just let the crits and buffs do their magic
DeathKnight Lord - tanky AoE class, not the fastest but definitely able to hold its own.
DragonSlayer General - average to good with nonDragon, excellent with dragons.
Eternal Inversionist - sub for BB, not the best but definitely good
Troll SpellSmith - forgotten in the Power Creep, but still able to dole out damage
Scarlet Sorceress - a quaint class, fun to use IMO. Good damage, good survivability. Not the best, definitely not the worst.

Support:
StoneCrusher - hands down the best in groups, Magnitude always activating boosts all effects.
Arachnomancer - does your group have DoT-based classes? Bring this little bastard in to sneakily double, and quadruple, them.
Legendary ArchFiend - always an option, great for support.

Of course Calendar Classes are great to have, some need outside help (CDK lacking a heal, for example), some are broken (TimeKiller), but overall they're quite the powerhouses.
Where do you get / Buy these Seasonal classes. I'm looking in the class shop and do not see a single one you posted..
Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTKILL190 View Post
Where do you get / Buy these Seasonal classes. I'm looking in the class shop and do not see a single one you posted..
"Seasonal" "Seasonal" "Seasonal" "Seasonal" "Seasonal"

Man I don't know why you can't buy these classes (sarcasm)

JK, bruh a seasonal thing can be bought once a year at a certain time. Like how anything that has to do with eggs and chocolate together is bought on easter or a box of chocolates on Valentines day or some shitty present for wrapped under a tree is Christmas. You can't buy seasonal classes in the class shop because that means they wouldn't be seasonal, just like if you did the previously stated stuff like chocolates and presents everyday.

So here is the list of all classes.
The first are the starting and secondary upgrade classes (who are just there to boost the ego and skills of membership players as apposed to their trashy, pathetic, and degenerate free player counter-parts [a joke])
and after that the tier-combination classes who are essentially classes that require multiple things like two or three rank 10 reps to get (in retrospect they should be called combo classes, not tiers. Archpaladin is more of a tier than these. They just require to get a bunch of stuff. Archpaladin gives you these shitty quests that demand you to get hard items from hard bosses ['cause why not] for several quests in an actual tiered process)
Next is the individual classes which are there to make you do some random bullshit to get for each for them that can't be classified and after that the rep classes who are there to give you a reason to get rank 10 rep on anything besides your need to get rank 10 on everything because you are a degenerate completionist (joke).
Next is the special offers who are an added bonus for buying anything on heromart like the calendar classes (and some people decide to buy the product just for the class. Excellent use of money. But hey if you can make money off of some bullshit Spiderman needles baby with Pregnant Elsa videos then you probably can buy shit and still have cash you are equally proud of) and next is the seasonal rares which means they are always coming at a certain time of the year (and apparently you can't find them on the class shop ).
Finally is the perma-rares which basically is a fuck you to new players. In the past you could get it but if you didn't you can't now. rare is the symbol of death. Or the "fuck you" I guess. But hey, you gotta suck off your old players somehow (seems oddly like if I'm describing something illegal).
I want to thank you for explaining that too me, See I have only been on AQW for 3 days now. I made another post about it in the help section if you wanna check it out So right now - is there any seasonal classes out I should buy before they disappear?
Seasonal classes
The unic Seasonal Class Avaible In Christmas is Clawsuit For Legends(Members) I See your Other Post, you Can Begin Searching Reagents Of Nulgath For The Class that will come out the 16 of The Present Month, If you have The Ac's can Join to the Legion ( Dage's Undead Soldiers ) And Can Begin To Farm LTs (Legion Tokens) for The Famous LDK ( Legion Doomknight [Soloing] ) who is seasonal and only avaible During March 2 When is The Birthday of Dage, and out A New Class or a New Arcane or Blademaster New Design
Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
Next is the individual classes which are there to make you do some random bullshit to get for each for them that can't be classified and after that the rep classes who are there to give you a reason to get rank 10 rep on anything besides your need to get rank 10 on everything because you are a degenerate completionist

Welp

/2short
Fack me Play_N_Hack that looks like $12,000 worth of inventory spaces holy shit hah, so clean seeing all those Rank 10s though xD

@OP Honestly, Warrior is still a great class, Healer is still great (not so much for solo), Rustbucket is awesome for farming, and Guardian (granted you have a Guardian account linked to your AQW) is surprisingly good for farming. I haven't been able to test any of the new ones, because I'm not going to throw $8 at the game every week until I rank 10 a class I like haha

From what I hear in game Stone Crusher is pretty boss though
@Mr420QuickScops
lol yeah I have a thing for classes. Over 50 spaces go to classes alone. I got 1 more to get to 10 heh, but ain't spent no 12,000 USD XD

Many classes don't require you to "throw $8 at the game every week" to get them. Just bot all reps tp Rank 10 and get those. lol
That's my plan, once I finally get a trainer working on this computer and I can start betting again, I'll be able to actually use the new classes they've made rather then just get told how good they are xD
Evo dark caster, nuf said.
lightcaster is good for soloing, no mana problems whatsoever, decent damage, supporting too. only for 1K acs! and a good looking armor *-*
plus if you got the honorable hero acs i think you can do some AEXTRAS and get the class yippee.
Hey guys been away from AQW for a long time is darkside still good?
Quote Originally Posted by slowarijor View Post
Hey guys been away from AQW for a long time is darkside still good?
It's meh in farming speed but it works. If you want a proper farming class, just get a Shaman, Pyro, any of the Chaos Slayer classes, or if you have the time, get a Blaze Binder (Rank 10 Embersea + Rank 10 Doomwood). BB is the best farming class out there IMHO for a non-member
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?