Hacking items (aka transform)

Posts 1–15 of 544 · Page 1 of 37
Hacking items (aka transform)
Everything is said in the video so I won't write tons of text here.

You can also change ALL the values, then the item will be transformed on every character.

Any reasonable (!!!) questions are appreciated, feel free to ask.
If you have any suggestions on how to improve this method, write me a PM.
imgur.com/a/yIoKG just an example, going to swap all shitty offerings into moris lol
Quote Originally Posted by samsunaq View Post
imgur.com/a/yIoKG just an example, going to swap all shitty offerings into moris lol
I know, it's the same idea but after I fucked up my saves 2 times because of bloodweb I tend not to use it
I have a problem. I have 15 cut coin and I want to change it to 15 memento mori. when I found the correct group and I changed the ID to memento mori, but nothing happened.

- - - Updated - - -

Its not working. Low search [30-60], can't find the group, when I change the ID nothing happens.
Quote Originally Posted by xXGhostXx1230 View Post
I have a problem. I have 15 cut coin and I want to change it to 15 memento mori. when I found the correct group and I changed the ID to memento mori, but nothing happened.
Maybe someone else has 15 cut coins, otherwise I suggest you try another group or just change them all (but before that go to main menu and hit next scan a few times just in case some bad addresses are still there).
Quote Originally Posted by Verm77 View Post
Maybe someone else has 15 cut coins, otherwise I suggest you try another group or just change them all (but before that go to main menu and hit next scan a few times just in case some bad addresses are still there).
Which value type should I use ? 2 byte, 4 byte or 8 byte
Quote Originally Posted by xXGhostXx1230 View Post
Which value type should I use ? 2 byte, 4 byte or 8 byte
8 byte, I mentioned it in the video. And IDs of items can differ by 1 in both sides too, so find your own IDs first.
Quote Originally Posted by Verm77 View Post
8 byte, I mentioned it in the video. And IDs of items can differ by 1 in both sides too, so find your own IDs first.
I found the correct group, the ID was 14 [ Differ by 1 ] I selected all of them, changed it to memento mori's ID, but nothing happened. Oh and no found on 8 byte. the cut coin's ID is 27922
Just tested it with the offerings, everything worked. Just try other groups (cuz 1st time it didnt work for me too but then I tried another group and it did).
Quote Originally Posted by Verm77 View Post
Just tested it with the offerings, everything worked. Just try other groups (cuz 1st time it didnt work for me too but then I tried another group and it did).
But the others are too big. I tried to change all of them but nothing. I think its not gonna work
it's different id's for every player in my case the purple flashlight was 26649 and not 26656 like glitchdetector post
Quote Originally Posted by bushez View Post
it's different id's for every player in my case the purple flashlight was 26649 and not 26656 like glitchdetector post
Then 27922 is .... ?
Quote Originally Posted by xXGhostXx1230 View Post
Then 27922 is .... ?
I really dont know man you need to play with the numbers
Quote Originally Posted by bushez View Post
I really dont know man you need to play with the numbers
Its too complicated for me xD
Quote Originally Posted by Verm77 View Post
Everything is said in the video so I won't write tons of text here.

You can also change ALL the values, then the item will be transformed on every character.

Any reasonable (!!!) questions are appreciated, feel free to ask.
If you have any suggestions on how to improve this method, write me a PM.
you can tell me how i can find my ID"s for the items and addons ??
Posts 1–15 of 544 · Page 1 of 37
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us