CHEAPEST FAME FARM, UT FARM SERVICE (PayPal)
Hey everyone!
I am starting a fame service once again, as I felt my last one was a bit overpriced, so I had gotten only 2 orders in 2 weeks. Therefore I am starting a new fame farming service and I am also starting a ut farming service.
~PRICES (USD)~
+100 Base Fame = $0.22
+1000 Base Fame = $1,90
+2000 Base Fame = $3.50
+2k Dead Fame = $2.50
White Star = $30 - $1 / 5 Star Char. (Free Char Slot Required.)
~UT FARMING SERVICE~
We can discuss ut farming service prices on Skype as the can range from $3 to $20. If intersted contact me on Skype.
I will NOT be going first, unless you have atleast 5x more vouches than I do. I accept PayPal or RotMG items (discuss prices on skype OR $0.25/ life)+1000 Base Fame = $1,90
+2000 Base Fame = $3.50
+2k Dead Fame = $2.50
White Star = $30 - $1 / 5 Star Char. (Free Char Slot Required.)
~UT FARMING SERVICE~
We can discuss ut farming service prices on Skype as the can range from $3 to $20. If intersted contact me on Skype.
Skype : arush.karia
Vouch Page : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=959627






