Tips for my new laptop?

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Tips for my new laptop?
Well getting a new laptop rather than a pc since I travel around quite a lot. I am not sure if it can handle games while streaming or without streaming. I'll be getting it tomorrow but I do remember some of the specs. Also will it be good to use editing programs such as photo shop?

16 RAM
4K monitor, touch screen
Intel i7
Gtx 960
256ssd
OS windows 10

Also shall I lower it to windows7 since it has better in a view.
I'd get the Acer Predator 21X
What laptop is it?Seems powerful.
Quote Originally Posted by CloudUser View Post
What laptop is it?Seems powerful.
Lenovo, as I said i did get a discount due to the seller being a friends dad, so I'll be going for it.
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
Lenovo, as I said i did get a discount due to the seller being a friends dad, so I'll be going for it.
Can you name the model too?
ohhhh i want it which one is it
What the F* that's a laptop..? Are you kidding? Ofc it will run photoshop.
Quote Originally Posted by ETHerthethaethaetheh View Post
What the F* that's a laptop..? Are you kidding? Ofc it will run photoshop.
its a m 960 not a actual fucken 960
Quote Originally Posted by Dama View Post
I'd get the Acer Predator 21X
if you have a spare 9k $$$ laying around sure, why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
Gtx 960
if you want to stream, better get a 10series gpu if you can, a 960 would be getting on its limits there
Tbh I would say don't do it. Gaming on them is just shit, plain simple.
Uncomfortable and never as good
It will run rendering programs and what not just don't expect it to be anything like a pc
Get the Razer Valerie lmao. I reckon the designer was a functioning LSD fiend.
Seems alright, hope it suits you.
well yeah, your laptop has some high specs, definitely can run photoshop and high end games (maybe not as smooth as desktop)
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us