WinkWTSGTA 5 💰Stealth Cash💰 Recoveries▐⚡ INSTANT SERVICE▐ Bunker Unlocks▐300+ Vouches ✔️

Posts 1–15 of 1,285 · Page 1 of 86
GTA 5 💰Stealth Cash💰 Recoveries▐⚡ INSTANT SERVICE▐ Bunker Unlocks▐300+ Vouches ✔️
Quote Originally Posted by Asalewiel View Post
Added you on Skype.
Ya sorry about that i didn't see you and couldn't help you with that situation.
awake and taking orders hmu
Quote Originally Posted by skankhunt74 View Post
so how does this work?
Either cash drop via lobby or local.
Added you on skype
sent you a request on skype
Quote Originally Posted by lances2k View Post
sent you a request on skype
sorry i couldn't help you.
Seller did exactly what I paid for he got the service done quickly and was there to assist if I had any questions about anything he ask's exactly what you want and how you want it. Very professional will be dealing with him in the future.
Seller is quick and efficient, i got the service I paid for. He will ask you some questions before he start his service so you will get exactly what you are looking for. Very professional, will contact him again if I need anything.

Proof:
.
Home and taking orders.
Quote Originally Posted by NovoSe7en View Post
Home and taking orders.
Hi, I sent skype request. Regards!
added you on skype. waiting for response
Quote Originally Posted by viruaz View Post
added you on skype. waiting for response
Accepted and talking with you yes.
Posts 1–15 of 1,285 · Page 1 of 86

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?