WTSIPTV 3000+ Channels..ADULT Channels WATCH TV WITHOUT DISHES..1 DAY FREE

Posts 1–15 of 183 · Page 1 of 13
IPTV 3000+ CHANNELS..ADULT CHANNELS. WATCH TV WITHOUT DISHES..1 DAY FREE
IPTV SERVICE 3000+ Channels...ADULT Channels WATCH TV WITHOUT DISHES


If you looking to save money on satellite or cable subscription you're right place.

Multi language updated VOD

Support all devices.

MORE THAN 3000 CHANNELS

55 ADULT CHANNELS. 40 ADULT Channels ARE ULTRA HD)- 15 OF THEM FULL HD


You can purchase without adult content if you want.


Premier League live NBC SN, NFL, NBA, NHL, UFC, MLB, WWE, Sky

UK, US TV Channels & Premium Channels

COMPATIBILITY

We support MAG, Android, iOS, XBMC/KODI, Enigma, PC, Smart TV, VLC and more...
...
FAST ZAPPING TIME
Incredible channel zapping time, roughly 0.5 second!
...
POWERFUL SERVERS
Powerful servers and load balancers over .99.9% up time.



WE HAVE TV CHANNELS FOLLOWING COUNTRIES.

USA
United Kingdom
Greece
Turkey
Russia
Portugal
Netherlands( Dutch )
Italy
India
France
Spain
Germany
Arab Countries
Albania
ex-Yu
Macedonia
Romania
Africa
Belgium
Iran
Poland
Switzerland
Hungary
Estonia
Pakistan
Bulgaria
Scandinavian
Austria
Czech Republic
Sweden
Norway
India

1 DAY TRIAL AVAILABLE..

...3 DAY $3
...1 MONTH $15
...3 MONTH / $30
...6 MONTH / $60
...12 month / $75


Contact Skype
soundona
Hi, I'm kind of interested on how this works, anyways, can I have the vouch copy? My skype is mpgh.4mccakes, I'm also hoping you'd explain to me how this'd work
Quote Originally Posted by Freeze View Post
Hi, I'm kind of interested on how this works, anyways, can I have the vouch copy? My skype is mpgh.4mccakes, I'm also hoping you'd explain to me how this'd work
I can give you 1 day free.
How many log ins from 1 ip, how about multiple? Sport ppv?
Quote Originally Posted by uvpC2M6uxI View Post
How many log ins from 1 ip, how about multiple? Sport ppv?
1 ip no multiple.
There are a lot of Sport channels.

- - - Updated - - -

1 ip no multiple.
There are a lot of Sport channels.
Quote Originally Posted by ancuh0 View Post
1 ip no multiple.
There are a lot of Sport channels.

So even in the same house, only 1 tv
Quote Originally Posted by uvpC2M6uxI View Post
So even in the same house, only 1 tv
I can give you 1 day free trial and you can test maybe 2 tv allowed.
Still selling.
Quote Originally Posted by ancuh0 View Post
Still selling.
I'd like a week or two if possible? Skype is mpgh.4mccakes
Quote Originally Posted by ancuh0 View Post
I can give you 1 day free trial and you can test maybe 2 tv allowed.


Quote Originally Posted by ancuh0 View Post
Still selling.
You cant bump within 7 hours, 24 hours is required between bumps
Quote Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

I'd like a week or two if possible? Skype is mpgh.4mccakes
I added.
soundona
speaking you to on skype about 1 day membership
Still selling.
[Vouch Account Review]

Account works fine, I receive a one day account. OP guided me how to use it and explained it.
Would like to try out the 1 day trial if its still available.
Posts 1–15 of 183 · Page 1 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?