Since everybody is wondering why the got banned, read this!

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Quote Originally Posted by bf4player1992 View Post
no shit sherlock
Obviously there are still ppl who think they got banned by using ahk while they had cracked season pass installed. lul
I have 5 accounts. I tested on a fresh desktop fresh install of R6 seige. ONLY used AHK scripts. Never touched the free season pass on these 5 accounts. All banned within 20minutes of playing ranked matches. all tested todfay 1/15/17. BE DOES BAN for AHK scripts. dont flame. dont say its noob using season pass. IT IS BOTH. AHK SCRIPTS are being banned by BE.
Quote Originally Posted by Ghostery9 View Post
I have 5 accounts. I tested on a fresh desktop fresh install of R6 seige. ONLY used AHK scripts. Never touched the free season pass on these 5 accounts. All banned within 20minutes of playing ranked matches. all tested todfay 1/15/17. BE DOES BAN for AHK scripts. dont flame. dont say its noob using season pass. IT IS BOTH. AHK SCRIPTS are being banned by BE.
We need proof for that, also why would u have 5 accounts? One fresh with the ahk script would be enough to see that its detected. I doubt u are saying the truth
I have a different situation, I used AHK in casual, but I didn't get banned no matter how long I play
Quote Originally Posted by Ghostery9 View Post
I have 5 accounts. I tested on a fresh desktop fresh install of R6 seige. ONLY used AHK scripts. Never touched the free season pass on these 5 accounts. All banned within 20minutes of playing ranked matches. all tested todfay 1/15/17. BE DOES BAN for AHK scripts. dont flame. dont say its noob using season pass. IT IS BOTH. AHK SCRIPTS are being banned by BE.
PROVIDE EVIDENCE! DON'T MAKE EMPTY CLAIMS!
What AHK scripts did you test with?
wazzabys advtange. further info says that the name norecoil.exe was leaked to BE. Others say they tried changing the name and still banned. AHK are getting people banned. Check out some of the otehr threads
Quote Originally Posted by Ghostery9 View Post
wazzabys advtange. further info says that the name norecoil.exe was leaked to BE. Others say they tried changing the name and still banned. AHK are getting people banned. Check out some of the otehr threads
My theory still holds true so far. It was process name, not AHK by default. The way the process was defined was not normal naming conventions by any real program, hence easy to flag. People are using ahk scripts that have not been compiled and thus far not banned yet.
I haven't used the season pass hack before the last patch, do i get banned by this?
Yes you will get banned asap
I uninstalled the season pass, and restored my bink file and I'm not banned.
Quote Originally Posted by drakberryz View Post
I uninstalled the season pass, and restored my bink file and I'm not banned.
How to uninstall the season pass?
Just delete the file?
If norecoil.exe was actually leaked to BE, it should be an easy task for them to blacklist the whole file with code and signatures etc. so a simple rename would not help tho...

Some people still using .ahk files and are not banned.

//EDIT: Damn Demi was 2 fast
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?