WTSFitbit accounts - Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, Charge HR (ALL DEVICES) - BTC ONLY!

Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
Fitbit accounts - Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, Charge HR (ALL DEVICES) - BTC ONLY!



Hi and welcome to my FitBit shop
- please read the info below carefully before adding me on skype -


These are FitBit accounts with Surge, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge, Charge HR, Flex, Ultra, One, Zip, Flex 2, Alta - basically all devices.


[ TOS ]

-- These are cracked accounts that you can use however you want - SE, etc.
-- I do not offer Fitbit SE services, so please don't ask me for that.
-- All accounts are checked before they are sold, so no warranty on them. Once you receive the account our deal is done.
-- There's no refund policy. Once you get the account and you confirm it has all the devices you paid for, it's yours.
-- Chargebacks will be considered a scam attempts and will be reported accordingly.



[ Prices ]

Zip, Alta, Charge, One, Flex 2, Flex, Force, Ultra -- $1 per account

Charge HR -- $1.5

Surge, Blaze, Charge 2 - $3

I have an autobuy shop as well (contact me on skype for the URL), and the prices are the same - if you want accounts with a specific last sync (inactive), you pay an extra $0.5


[ Payment methods ]

- Bitcoin (preferred)
- Amazon Gift Card (US - with proof of purchase, so that I know it's not carded) - ONLY FOR $20+ ORDERS!


[ Contact info ]

- Via PM on MPGH
- Via Email @ dianaseller@hotmail.com ( slow response, once every 24 hours )
- Via Skype ( fast response, within minutes/couple of hours depending on the time ) @ ******dianaseller

Watch out for impostors, always ask me to confirm before dealing with anyone on skype.


[ Proof ]

I'll take a vouch copy if any are available. Could potentially help with sales. Skype: aaron.mpgh @dianaclarke
Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
I'll take a vouch copy if any are available. Could potentially help with sales. Skype: aaron.mpgh @dianaclarke
I have tons of vouches and had a service for Fitbit before, but sure, I added you on skype for a vouch copy

Only 1 will be given, so don't ask for more.
Vouch! Got a Charge HR account. Fully working, last sync around three weeks ago.
Smooth and easy. Thanks buddy!
I'm online and selling.

Add me on skype to order. All devices (inactive) in stock.
dianaclarke added you on Skype, do you have *****?
Quote Originally Posted by mikol5 View Post
dianaclarke added you on Skype, do you have *****?
You mean the autobuy shop? No mate, I use ******, but I decided to remove the fitbit from it. Some accounts go bad after a while, I prefer to check them before selling.
Vouch for Dianaclarke! I remember receiving a Dunkin' Donuts account some time ago. Trusted and cool seller.
hey I just bought a $15 xbox gift card from you via ***** and the email did not contain any useful information to redeem my purchase....sbcosper
Quote Originally Posted by shakimcosper View Post
hey I just bought a $15 xbox gift card from you via ***** and the email did not contain any useful information to redeem my purchase....sbcosper
What? I do not sell XBOX Gift Cards and don't have ***** either.

How many times do I have to tell you guys, do not trade with impostors on skype!!! Always ask me to confirm on MPGH before dealing with anyone on skype who pretends to be me
I'm online and selling.

Add me on skype to order. All devices (inactive) in stock.

NOTE: I check only last sync and battery level and of course the device on the account. I don't look for date the device was linked, warranty or whatnot.
And read my TOS. You have to accept TOS before buying from me.
Online and selling.

All accounts checked before selling. I can check last sync and battery level.
Big vouch for my dude! He provided me 5 inactive blaze accounts really quickly, super happy with this seller will be a returning customer.
Online and selling.

I have Surge, Charge 2, Blaze and all other devices in stock.

All accounts checked before selling. I can check last sync and battery level.
Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?