WTSFitbit accounts - Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, Charge HR (ALL DEVICES) - BTC ONLY!

Posts 16–30 of 61 · Page 2 of 5
just sent u a message on skype.. radioactivetacos/rainyvaleria
Quote Originally Posted by Thegodfocker View Post
just sent u a message on skype.. radioactivetacos/rainyvaleria
I don't think I got it mate, make sure you add the correct skype and not one of my impostors.
Please be careful - they are scammers.
Quote Originally Posted by dianaclarke View Post
I don't think I got it mate, make sure you add the correct skype and not one of my impostors.
Please be careful - they are scammers.
alright i just tried another
+Rep, can vouch for this guy, is a champ, account was working and SE'able. Will buy from again.
Online and selling.

I don't have stock for Surge, and only a few Blazes / Charge 2 inactive.
The others are all in stock.
got a working alta account. thank you! guy's legit, responded very fast
sent payment, please confirm
Quote Originally Posted by ltrains View Post
sent payment, please confirm
Bro, you probably send payment to the scammer. You added me yesterday, I remember your name and I told you I confirmed by posting on your profile. After that, nothing. I didn't give you a BTC address to pay me and you didn't say anything else.

Here's proof:
https://i.imgur.com/1Uarz5l.png
Bought few accounts of this guy. Quick replies and amazing seller. Definitely Vouch. Will be back for more accounts
Hey brotha just looking for constant fitbit blaze and surge accounts any in stock?
i would like to buy one added you on skype
Online and selling.

I don't have stock for Surge, but I have some Blaze and Charge 2 and all other devices.

Add me on skype to order.
Vouch for this guy, account was working and SE'able. Will buy from again.
Posts 16–30 of 61 · Page 2 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?