SmileExperimental Bypass

PollDoes this work for you?
Yes. I will thank and rep you right now.48% · 63
No. Thanks for trying.52% · 68
131 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 248 · Page 1 of 17
Experimental Bypass
This folder is experimental.
I found this off another website, forgot which one.
Anyways, make a copy of your combat arms hshield folder.
inside your combat arms directory and move it somewhere where you can remember.
Then drag this folder (Hshield) to your combat arms folder and replace all.

THIS IS MAKING ALL OLD CHAMS AND FORBIDDEN AIMBOT WORK FOR ME WITHOUT HASSLE.
I got a top from bloodydemon, try restarting and cleaning our your dump files, if you get an error.

IT ALWAYS HELPS TO PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT OF MY FIRST POST IF THIS WORKS FOR YOU


Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Approved external link

DOWNLOAD:
Modified RAR: http://www.media fire.com/?q4mj4k10dkg (remove the spaces)
Modified ZIP: http://www.media fire.com/?yyun3yznkjo (remove the spaces)
Original Non-Modified RAR: http://www.media fire.com/?a2d2y5njdzz (remove the spaces)
Original Non-Modified ZIP: http://www.media fire.com/?dgi5uznkjdu (remove the spaces)

Virus Scans:

VirusTotal: Virustotal. MD5: 82e73eaad3ab91a95b809281d4b9c4d9 Win32.SusComPack.c Application.HackShield Worm.Win32.Trafaret.a

Jotti: (I cant use VIRSCAN because the zip has too many files inside)
HShield.zip - Jotti's malware scan




SCREENY:

It looks the same as the original, but its not.
have u tried it yet.. and im not tryin to down or doubt or flame u but if this is just an older version of hshield it will just upgrade itself..
Quote Originally Posted by D Worm View Post
have u tried it yet.. and im not tryin to down or doubt or flame u but if this is just an older version of hshield it will just upgrade itself..
It worked for me. It is not an older version.
Quote Originally Posted by randomnamekabe View Post


It worked for me. It is not an older version.
oh wait ur sayin just to put the copied folder in there?
cuz i just noticed there isnt a download lol
i have got it off a nother website it works fine
yeah lol
i dont see a download?
Yea no attachments dude lol

P.S. I agree on Liz XD
I have a question. How do I upload an attachment that is a 8.4mb rar. I tried parts and it still wont let me.
Quote Originally Posted by randomnamekabe View Post
I have a question. How do I upload an attachment that is a 8.4mb rar. I tried parts and it still wont let me.
You don't.
why not just make it a zip.. winrar does zip too
Quote Originally Posted by D Worm View Post
why not just make it a zip.. winrar does zip too
Whenever I upload ZIP it says security token missing
i think u might have to get a mod to upload it for ya
Umm, ask a GM if he authorizes a external link download for this...
yeah well i had the same problem and DAVE tried to upload it and couldnt so.. good luck with that.. get a mod to approve a link for ya
hey, send me the file and ill do the whole process of reducing size...


orrr....try uzing 7-zip
mite work
Posts 1–15 of 248 · Page 1 of 17
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us