What anime are you most excited for (winter 2017)

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
Konosuba S2

AOT S2

Dan Machi: Sword Oratoria

Masamune-kun no Revenge

SAO: Ordinal Scale

Winter 2017 has so little so I just bunched up everything I'm looking forward to in 2017
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
Konosuba S2

AOT S2

Dan Machi: Sword Oratoria

Masamune-kun no Revenge

SAO: Ordinal Scale

Winter 2017 has so little so I just bunched up everything I'm looking forward to in 2017
Yeah the point was winter 2017 that's why it says winter 2017 not 2017 as a whole
Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post
winter 2017
I only have 3 that interests me in Winter which are Konosuba, Masamune, and SAO.

Pretty small list...
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


I only have 3 that interests me in Winter which are Konosuba, Masamune, and SAO.

Pretty small list...
Small and nasty
exorcist and lil witch academia, might check out chaos child as well
  • Masamune-kun no Revenge
  • KonoSuba 2
  • Ao no Exorcist: Kyoto Fujouou-hen
  • Little Witch Academia
  • ChäoS;Child
  • Seiren
  • Fuuka
  • Yowamushi Pedal: New Generation

I'll probably watch an episode of all the anime being released, but I'm looking forward to these.
• AKIBA' S TRIP: THE ANIMATION
• Ao no Exorcist: Kyoto Fujouou-hen
• CHAIN CHRONICLE: Haecceitas no Hikari
• Demi-chan wa Kataritai
• Fuuka
• Kuzu no Honkai
• Little Witch Academia (TV)
• Youjo Senki
• Yowamushi Pedal: NEW GENERATION

Prolly end up dropping most but these are the ones ill check out.
Masamune (Read/reading manga)
Konosuba(funny asf manga is behind anime)
Seiren
Kuzu no honokai (Reading manga)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post
• AKIBA' S TRIP: THE ANIMATION

• Fuuka


Prolly end up dropping most but these are the ones ill check out.
Don't fucking watch fuuka man just don't... Seo and his bullshittery man.
Quote Originally Posted by FlexGod View Post
Masamune (Read/reading manga)
Konosuba(funny asf manga is behind anime)
Seiren
Kuzu no honokai (Reading manga)

- - - Updated - - -


Don't fucking watch fuuka man just don't... Seo and his bullshittery man.
I'm really enjoying the Fuuka manga, why not watch it? I can guarantee you the anime won't live up to the manga, but eh...
Quote Originally Posted by FlexGod View Post
Masamune (Read/reading manga)
Konosuba(funny asf manga is behind anime)
Seiren
Kuzu no honokai (Reading manga)

- - - Updated - - -


Don't fucking watch fuuka man just don't... Seo and his bullshittery man.
I remember you saying the manga was dumb so im going to check out the anime.
Quote Originally Posted by Gelatin-chan View Post
I'm really enjoying the Fuuka manga, why not watch it? I can guarantee you the anime won't live up to the manga, but eh...
You're enjoying that train wreck? that's disgusting man.
I advise anyone if you want to read this manga stop at chapter 33 don't even bother with the rest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post


I remember you saying the manga was dumb so im going to check out the anime.
lol and you hated it (Remember you saying that in the *******).
Quote Originally Posted by FlexGod View Post
You're enjoying that train wreck? that's disgusting man.
I advise anyone if you want to read this manga stop at chapter 33 don't even bother with the rest.
I'm liking it. I'm following it, great manga IMO.
Quote Originally Posted by Gelatin-chan View Post
I'm liking it. I'm following it, great manga IMO.
Judging by the first episode of the anime it is the definition of generic and has one of the most cliche starts to an anime I've ever seen.
im really waiting for sherlock man 4th season hell yea baby
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?