What anime are you most excited for (winter 2017)

Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3
I want to watch more anime but I'm tied between working and the select few games I want to play right now.
Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post


Judging by the first episode of the anime it is the definition of generic and has one of the most cliche starts to an anime I've ever seen.
It'll gradually get better.
Quote Originally Posted by Gelatin-chan View Post
It'll gradually get better.
With the first episode being that bad I can't see everyone continuing.
Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post


With the first episode being that bad I can't see everyone continuing.
We need more Chance The Rapper fans who like anime.
Quote Originally Posted by Gelatin-chan View Post
It'll gradually get better.
Don't believe these lies my friends. He's the most fickle mc ever who literally "forgets" about his girlfriend for someone who looks literally the same. Rinse wash and repeat that ^. I was actually enjoying it until chapter 34. Another unrelated thing is how the hell did the first episode go through chapters 1-30 (at least thats what it sounds like from what I remember).



This anime is going to be a train wreck ,and the manga was a train bombing. Now if you like train wrecks more power to you but to read or watch it and not know it's a train wreck is absurdity.
Quote Originally Posted by FlexGod View Post
Don't believe these lies my friends. He's the most fickle mc ever who literally "forgets" about his girlfriend for someone who looks literally the same. Rinse wash and repeat that ^. I was actually enjoying it until chapter 34. Another unrelated thing is how the hell did the first episode go through chapters 1-30 (at least thats what it sounds like from what I remember).



This anime is going to be a train wreck ,and the manga was a train bombing. Now if you like train wrecks more power to you but to read or watch it and not know it's a train wreck is absurdity.
Wait, what? He doesn't forget his girlfriend for another girl, that's from the Prequel (Suzuka). And not really sure how many chapters it covered.
I don't watch anime much but my favourite was about this tall girl and this short guy who fell in love with each other but found it really awkward. I don't know what it's called though.
Quote Originally Posted by helpful View Post
I don't watch anime much but my favourite was about this tall girl and this short guy who fell in love with each other but found it really awkward. I don't know what it's called though.
Nigga wut.
-Fuuka
-Konosuba
-Little Witch Academia
-Yowamushi Pedal
ao no exorcist s2, code geass r3
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
ao no exorcist s2, code geass r3
Can't wait for Code geass r3
Quote Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
Can't wait for Code geass r3
Shits gone be whack.
Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?