WTS|| Carp's G2A Refund Service || Cheapest on MPGH || 10% || Paypal/BTC

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
|| Carp's G2A Refund Service || Cheapest on MPGH || 10% || Paypal/BTC
I am going to start doing a G2A refund service, I have refunded G2A many times and have done a service in the past but stopped for family issues. Now I am back

I am not going to do any fancy thread design, I just know I am a solid refunder that can get the job done as fast as possible.

First off you MUST buy your G2A game/item/whatever with Paypal. This will give you the best chance of getting the refund.

I will refund you if I somehow fail.

I require payment upfront through BTC or Paypal. I have done many services before and will not be giving out a vouch copy but will let the first person pay after I start the refund for them.

It is 10% of the total order amount of the game/whatever it says on Paypal. You also have the option to buy the method if you would like so you can do this over and over. Just message me if you want the method.

The minimum payment I accept for paypal is $5, I will accept less amounts in BTC but I do not accept payment less than $5 when being paid in Paypal.

Proof of my refunds: http://imgur.com/a/xD4CL

My Skype: ******Wongeryanger
Is there absolutely zero chance if it has been bought via Debt card?
@ @Carp991

Removed the "method" from your title because, for starters, you should be selling any method/ebooks in the correct section. Secondly, the G2A method is publicly available information on MPGH.
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
@ @Carp991

Removed the "method" from your title because, for starters, you should be selling any method/ebooks in the correct section. Secondly, the G2A method is publicly available information on MPGH.
Damn Psychotic back from vacation with a roast
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
@ @Carp991

Removed the "method" from your title because, for starters, you should be selling any method/ebooks in the correct section. Secondly, the G2A method is publicly available information on MPGH.
Okay thanks....
Surprised you took that well, yet you argued about your ebook lol
Quote Originally Posted by DildoTheCloutGod View Post
Damn Psychotic back from vacation with a roast
Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
Surprised you took that well, yet you argued about your ebook lol
Sorry about that ;/ put time into it, just wanted to make some $$$
Quote Originally Posted by Carp991 View Post
Okay thanks....
I've been trying to talk to you on Skype but you won't reply to me.
Quote Originally Posted by Minty._. View Post
I've been trying to talk to you on Skype but you won't reply to me.
You never replied back to me, message me again and we can talk I just sent you a message btw.
@Carp991 no offense, but I think that there is something prohibited in your signature
Quote Originally Posted by curtaincalled View Post
@Carp991 no offense, but I think that there is something prohibited in your signature
What is that?
Quote Originally Posted by Carp991 View Post
What is that?
Amazon refunds are prohibited on MPGH, just may get you in trouble
Quote Originally Posted by curtaincalled View Post
Amazon refunds are prohibited on MPGH, just may get you in trouble
Since when are they prohibited? Send me a link to where it says that.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?