WTSRent PS4 Game

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
Rent PS4 Game
YOU PAY TERM WEEK OR MORE. HOW MANY WEEKS YOU CHOOSE BEFORE PAYMENT. ALL ACCOUNT ARE EUR REGION
All hello.
I want to present you service for rent of games for PS4.
Each game at us is on a separate profile.
Each game was bought for our and your means.
You pay for rent, and we constantly update the list new games and which aren´t hits in our list yet.
I will repeat, everything is bought for our money what you also didn´t think of the bans or other troubles connected with stolen aka. YOU CAN'T CHANGE EMAIL OR PASSWORD OF THE ACCOUNT, I CONTACT SUPPORT SONY AND BAN YOUR PS4.

Process of rent is simple:
- You choose the necessary game.
- You choose the necessary term, week two three or more.
- Contact me !

- HAVE ALL GAME!



As for process what to do with data.
You clamp for 3 seconds the button between stacks, you choose to replace the user
In the following window to add the user, we create new, but without guest.
We accept conditions and before us a window where and it is necessary to enter data the payments obtained later.
After successful authorization we pass into the section "LIBRARY" and we put the chosen game on loading, I will repeat on each profile one game.
You will be able to play only from our profile!!!, so for fans of trophies it is the biggest minus (((

From pluses: price, safety, range.
If I have an answer to your question, will answer and I will help. It is rather simple to ask.
All of us can play any games!!!



Price :

- 1 Week - 7 $
- 2 Week - 12 $
- 3 Week - 18 $
- 4 Week - 22 $

Payment :

BTC / Paypal

Delivery :

1 hour max !

My Skype : skfustaffnodemandnoreply
proof.jpg178 KB · 84 downloads
Well I didn't understand like 70% of what you said but what happens if the owner changes password? Do we still keep progress in the game? Can the owner and me play the same game at the same time?
Quote Originally Posted by edups yellow homie View Post
Well I didn't understand like 70% of what you said but what happens if the owner changes password? Do we still keep progress in the game? Can the owner and me play the same game at the same time?
The game is in rent , i not change password or other. When ends the rent i change the password of the account ( but is normal ends the rent! ) . You can play from OUR profile ! Yes you can play from YOUR personal profile, with trophies and progress. The "owner" not access on account, because i use my personal account.

I just give a free test to this member:

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=4112873

Can contact him for trust
yes confirm...

he gave me battlefield 1 test account
@Psychotic

Surely this is a service instead of a selling thread?
Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
@Psychotic

Surely this is a service instead of a selling thread?
Maybe yes, but i don't know,sorry if I entered the wrong thread
Just wanna say it's an interesting service xD GLWS
Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
Just wanna say it's an interesting service xD GLWS
Yes try it !
Quote Originally Posted by nomySKFU View Post
Yes try it !
Atm. I have some games on the ps4 but if i'll ever want to try out a game i'll let you know
So we don't keep the game only use it?
Quote Originally Posted by zexaah View Post
So we don't keep the game only use it?
Yes ! I don't give account, but opportunity to play the game from your personal profile
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?