Panera Gift Card Abuser Program

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Panera Gift Card Abuser Program
I have a program that will generate Panera gift codes. It returns $1,000 in Panera codes in about 2 hours. It requires a little investment but it is a huge return in consideration.

What would people be willing to pay for this?

And

What would people pay for dumps of cards? Say 100 unchecked Panera codes?
You cannot sell programs, but I'd buy some cards.
As long as I get my money back and 50% more back Im good.
I'm interested in this program, mind sharing it to me for free?

Also I would like to buy some panera gift cards as well.
Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
I'm interested in this program, mind sharing it to me for free?

Also I would like to buy some panera gift cards as well.
He obviously isn't gonna give it for free
Quote Originally Posted by Technkilla View Post
I have a program that will generate Panera gift codes. It returns $1,000 in Panera codes in about 2 hours. It requires a little investment but it is a huge return in consideration.

What would people be willing to pay for this?

And

What would people pay for dumps of cards? Say 100 unchecked Panera codes?
interested if your still doing it.
Huh, give more details and I'm into it.
Post more details about it.
Quote Originally Posted by Technkilla View Post
I have a program that will generate Panera gift codes. It returns $1,000 in Panera codes in about 2 hours. It requires a little investment but it is a huge return in consideration.

What would people be willing to pay for this?

And

What would people pay for dumps of cards? Say 100 unchecked Panera codes?
Can you add me on Skype? I'm really interested
Im interested in this
Quote Originally Posted by CheshireMadness View Post
I'm interested if still open.
Can you add me on skype man?
Quote Originally Posted by Technkilla View Post
I have a program that will generate Panera gift codes. It returns $1,000 in Panera codes in about 2 hours. It requires a little investment but it is a huge return in consideration.

What would people be willing to pay for this?

And

What would people pay for dumps of cards? Say 100 unchecked Panera codes?
I am interested whats ur skype?
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us