WinkFathom Internal / Shitty Pasta

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
Fathom Internal / Shitty Pasta
Hey all,
Just wanted to release my old shitty (mostly) c+p ayyware cheat. Basically just redid the resolver, added more antiaims (z for a meme).
The only updating feature it has is an offset scanner, not sure if I'll get a ban for that, though..
Insert opens the menu, just click the tabs to go choose different features to enable and disable. Have fun!!!









Virus Scans

https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/q681bt301m
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6...is/1484949352/
Fathom_mpgh.net.zip93 KB · 700 downloads 1/54 malicious
Looks good. Approved.
I'm gonna try this now, thanks!

EDIT: Crashes CSGO on injection
would i put it F:\install\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\bin ?
Quote Originally Posted by painful_v View Post
would i put it F:\install\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\bin ?
No you inject it :[
Should not crash on injection, and I know for a fact it doesn't on my end...
Make sure you have VC114 and VC112 distributables installed.
I used a different injector and it worked. I was playing for about 30mins and my game closed and I got VACed. Do not use this
Quote Originally Posted by AshleyRoe View Post
I used a different injector and it worked. I was playing for about 30mins and my game closed and I got VACed. Do not use this
Obviously, its a c+p client.....
yay more ayyware pastes with little to no actual changes!!!
Quote Originally Posted by ddddddz View Post
yay more ayyware pastes with little to no actual changes!!!
Do something better.
what type of injecter do we use.
Quote Originally Posted by Super_Doge View Post
what type of injecter do we use.
any1 besides extreme injector cuz it will vac auth kick u.
@AshleyRoe Where's the proof that u won a free VACation?
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?