PayPal debt collection

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
PayPal debt collection
I was selling stuff on HF and got chargebacked but i already moved my money to other paypal account so i had -60usd balance they called me for like 2 weeks i never answered and changed on phone number on paypal when i emailed paypal about these calls they said their debt collection agency is trying to contact me now it has been 4 months and nothing happened. Should i never try to log in to my paypal?
I've had the same. I'd just pay that amount otherwise they'll move it forward to legal authorities.
Quote Originally Posted by Space View Post
I've had the same. I'd just pay that amount otherwise they'll move it forward to legal authorities.
idk what they do
Quote Originally Posted by kaarelyb View Post
idk what they do
Basically they'll move it to a judge and he can claim stuff that you own.
Quote Originally Posted by Space View Post
Basically they'll move it to a judge and he can claim stuff that you own.
How they know almost nothing about me
Quote Originally Posted by kaarelyb View Post
How they know almost nothing about me
Did you ever log-in using your own IP?
Quote Originally Posted by Space View Post
Did you ever log-in using your own IP?
not really it has been many months i already have new ISP and things
Quote Originally Posted by kaarelyb View Post
not really it has been many months i already have new ISP and things
I guess you could be fine then, but if they're contacting you, just pay.
if your under 18 just contact them as a parent letting them know your under 18
Quote Originally Posted by Panda Express View Post
if your under 18 just contact them as a parent letting them know your under 18
Yes i just read about that
Quote Originally Posted by kaarelyb View Post
Yes i just read about that
Will they stop contacting you?
They don't do anything, lmao. Trust me on that. They call collection agencies for when it's -$2500 or less.
I had Paypal and eBay fees to pay they sent a debt collection company to my house rip.

Company was called Transcom UK or something similar but I think it was more to do with the eBay fees than the Paypal, not sure tho.
Quote Originally Posted by doyely01 View Post
I had Paypal and eBay fees to pay they sent a debt collection company to my house rip.

Company was called Transcom UK or something similar but I think it was more to do with the eBay fees than the Paypal, not sure tho.
How much was it and it was UK right?
Lawyer here. PayPal won't go through the hassle of debt collection for this little an amount. They may however sell the bad debt off to a collector and if they decide it's worth pursuing you for a measly $60 then you'll be contacted by them. Highly doubt it'll come to that though as they have bigger fish to fry.
Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?