[STEAM ACCOUNT] GTA V, H1Z1, MW3, CSGO !
Hello Fellow MPGH Members !
Im Looking to Sell/Trade the following account. I accept Paypal/Paysafecard or Bank Transfer. And I also can trade it for a FIFA 17 Origin Key.
- GTA 5 Never Modded(Only on Offline, which is permited) It is lvl 206, Has like 2M money (Hacked Money, someone gave it to me like 1 year ago, you wont get banned for this) It has CEO Company with garage, Motorcycle Club and all TOP TIER Cars.
- H1Z1 King of The Kill
- H1Z1 Just Survive
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
- Counter-Strike Global Offensive WITH *VAC BAN* But the rank was Global Elite (legit).
Here are some ScreenShots : http://prntscr.com/dymqu4ⓘ , http://prntscr.com/dymr6dⓘ , http://prntscr.com/dymrefⓘ
If you need any more info add me on skype : blatzb99
Im Looking to Sell/Trade the following account. I accept Paypal/Paysafecard or Bank Transfer. And I also can trade it for a FIFA 17 Origin Key.
- GTA 5 Never Modded(Only on Offline, which is permited) It is lvl 206, Has like 2M money (Hacked Money, someone gave it to me like 1 year ago, you wont get banned for this) It has CEO Company with garage, Motorcycle Club and all TOP TIER Cars.
- H1Z1 King of The Kill
- H1Z1 Just Survive
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
- Counter-Strike Global Offensive WITH *VAC BAN* But the rank was Global Elite (legit).
Here are some ScreenShots : http://prntscr.com/dymqu4ⓘ , http://prntscr.com/dymr6dⓘ , http://prntscr.com/dymrefⓘ
If you need any more info add me on skype : blatzb99


