UnhappyI miss old CA hacks

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
I miss old CA hacks
Remeber when you could use any hack you wanted? Oh that was good times..
I miss using them old hacks
-> Joins December 2016.
-> Misses the 'old' CA hacks.

So who were you before?
OMG IS IT REALLY YOU?
Go make some cool new hacks! Just like them old hax!
Quote Originally Posted by Mc565 View Post
OMG IS IT REALLY YOU?
Go make some cool new hacks! Just like them old hax!
Pls delete your signature. It reminds me of a happier time.
Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post


Pls delete your signature. It reminds me of a happier time.
Can't man this signature holds too much sentimental value
Quote Originally Posted by Mc565 View Post


Can't man this signature holds too much sentimental value
1 delete is all it takes.
Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post


Pls delete your signature. It reminds me of a happier time.
When I released 100+ mods from 2011-2013 Most image links on the old ones are dead. Had some good rapid fire, countless texture and sound mods...



@Mc565
Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post


When I released 100+ mods from 2011-2013 Most image links on the old ones are dead. Had some good rapid fire, countless texture and sound mods...



@Mc565
Rez modding was the shit. You never truly knew how your design would come out until you ported it back and loaded up the game.
Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post


When I released 100+ mods from 2011-2013 Most image links on the old ones are dead. Had some good rapid fire, countless texture and sound mods...



@Mc565
Never forget :'(
yeah like gameanarcheeeeeeee?!?!
im making one like that
Dude... It is depressing! I want to glitch again I want glitch key back! I want to mod my knife again! I'm back to playing every once in a while, after 7-8 years off, and I have to say, it depresses me. Miss the old days! That badass glitch upstaits on Pump Jack, or the roof at junk flee, or almost anywhere on waverider!!! Damn you Nexon!!!
Quote Originally Posted by carmineafazzi View Post
Dude... It is depressing! I want to glitch again I want glitch key back! I want to mod my knife again! I'm back to playing every once in a while, after 7-8 years off, and I have to say, it depresses me. Miss the old days! That badass glitch upstaits on Pump Jack, or the roof at junk flee, or almost anywhere on waverider!!! Damn you Nexon!!!
What about telekill? That shit was OP
You are all dumb. The only thing important in CA's history is Game Anarchy. DC made one of the worlds greatest software of all time. I recreated his stuff... pic below






if brazillians stop selling their crappy hack and contribute to MPGH, i would be able to port it to Combat Arms and u will be able to experience one of those rare experiences that nobody talks about.
Ha i remember when i used to hack on ca, good times. I recently re downloaded ca and its really different
yeah, those were the times
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?