Well I fucked up my SE

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Well I fucked up my SE
Literally the easiest shit ever, make a fake amazon receipt and say your product wasn't working.
I took a screenshot and emailed it, accidentally left url in there. The rep doesn't speak english that well so hopefully he/she won't notice.
Haven't received a reply yet
Also shoutout to @Psychotic for the generator
Quote Originally Posted by edups yellow homie View Post
Literally the easiest shit ever, make a fake amazon receipt and say your product wasn't working.
I took a screenshot and emailed it, accidentally left url in there. The rep doesn't speak english that well so hopefully he/she won't notice.
Haven't received a reply yet
Also shoutout to @Psychotic for the generator
What are you se'ing
Quote Originally Posted by Ally View Post


What are you se'ing
Aukey 30,000 mah battery bank, shit was so easy I fucked it up
Good Luck. lol LMK how it goes.
Cops shows up at your door
"Fuk just arrest me"
good luck, learned your lesson
Haha this will make a good story
This will me a good tifu then eh.
Quote Originally Posted by Gelatin-chan View Post
Just retry?
Still no reply so either they already know I'm fucking with them or they're just busy,I hope it's the latter
Quote Originally Posted by edups yellow homie View Post


Still no reply so either they already know I'm fucking with them or they're just busy,I hope it's the latter
Please keep me update with this
Kevin you couldn't even smoke weed because you're scared of being told off yet you're happy to commit fraud?

You fucked up kid.
Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Kevin you couldn't even smoke weed because you're scared of being told off yet you're happy to commit fraud?

You fucked up kid.
Well my parents aren't going to know about me SEing a random Chinese company
Hope everything turns out well, best of luck dude,.
this seems interesting. Make sure to post your final result!
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?