Selling UK/US/EU Gift Cards | iTunes | Steam | PSN | 75% | Buy Now! |
Hi, I am selling Gift Cards for Steam, iTunes and PSN!
I can do amounts from $10 - $200 (maybe more, contact me)
Steam
I will be selling Steam cards in the GBP currency. BUT these gift cards can be redeemed worldwide, the rate is 75% via BTC, slightly a higher rate via PP.
PSN
PSN codes are available in the UK, US and EU format. Price will be 75%
iTunes
Currently only UK iTunes cards are available for 75%.
PayPal and BTC accepted
F.A.Q
Will these codes work 100%?
Yes, these codes will ALWAYS work 100%, no chance of an invalid code.
Are these carded?
Most definitely not! These codes are not carded.
How long is delivery?
If I have the code available at your time of purchase, I can send the code immediately. Please contact me on Skype regarding stock.
T.O.S
I reserve the right to deny any order.
Any chargebacks will result in immediate scam report.
Don't contact me if you are mentally retarded.
I can change the TOS without your consent.
You will agree to the above prior to contacting me
Get in contact! Skype : marcusjohnstone22
[img]https://**********.com/addskype/marcusjohnstone22.png[/img]ⓘ

I can do amounts from $10 - $200 (maybe more, contact me)
Steam
I will be selling Steam cards in the GBP currency. BUT these gift cards can be redeemed worldwide, the rate is 75% via BTC, slightly a higher rate via PP.
PSN
PSN codes are available in the UK, US and EU format. Price will be 75%
iTunes
Currently only UK iTunes cards are available for 75%.
PayPal and BTC accepted
F.A.Q
Will these codes work 100%?
Yes, these codes will ALWAYS work 100%, no chance of an invalid code.
Are these carded?
Most definitely not! These codes are not carded.
How long is delivery?
If I have the code available at your time of purchase, I can send the code immediately. Please contact me on Skype regarding stock.
T.O.S
I reserve the right to deny any order.
Any chargebacks will result in immediate scam report.
Don't contact me if you are mentally retarded.
I can change the TOS without your consent.
You will agree to the above prior to contacting me
Get in contact! Skype : marcusjohnstone22
[img]https://**********.com/addskype/marcusjohnstone22.png[/img]ⓘ



