HOW TO SE RING DOORBELLS ⋆ EARN YOUR MONEY BACK IN 2 SE ⋆ BIGGER SUCCES RATE %

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
HOW TO SE RING DOORBELLS ⋆ EARN YOUR MONEY BACK IN 2 SE ⋆ BIGGER SUCCES RATE %
Hello I am selling a eBook on how to SE ring doorbell. Yes a lot of people will say this method was leaked but it patched and they require it to send it back with this method no.
Price: 75$
Payment method: BTC ONLY!!
YOU CAN EASYLY MAKE YOUR MONEY BACK IN 2 SE
GIVING ONE VOUCH COPIE

Approval Copy Notes:
Quote Originally Posted by FYS5 View Post
YOU CAN EASYLY MAKE YOUR MONEY BACK IN 2 SE
This about sums up the ridiculousness of the price. Other than that the ebook is easy to read and follow. I can't verify if this still works, the thread states otherwise however I'm unsure of they are still doing advanced replacements.
@ @FYS5 can I take vouch copy?
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
@ @FYS5 can I take vouch copy?
Added you on skype !!!
The method that is public is not patched. You can even bulk them and sometimes they don't even need a VCC.
Could I take a vouch copy? @FYS5
Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
Could I take a vouch copy? @FYS5
Sure added you on skype!
Quote Originally Posted by TheDrPepper View Post
The method that is public is not patched. You can even bulk them and sometimes they don't even need a VCC.
Stop sale trashing it was patched and they were asking you for a cc cause they wanted to bill you, with this they dont ask you for anything only the address.
Price
8/10

The price is pretty high, but the amount of money you can make with this justifies that. If you play your cards right and sell an appropriate amount you can definitely make a good profit.

Content
9/10

The content included in this eBook is very good. There is enough text to understand what you need to do, and images to guide you along the way. They describe how to call with very nice detail and do mention that you can also e-mail but it would be nice for the seller to describe how to. There should also be a few more things that you can do if something doesn't go as planned, but to be honest it will work completely fine if you follow the eBook and you're not too unlucky.

Method
8/10

I have seen this type of method before so if you are experienced with SEing you won't learn too many new things, but it is definitely great for any newcomers to SEing and will help a lot.

Seller
9/10

Very friendly seller and definitely knows what they are talking about. They responded quickly and we had no issues with eachother.

Quality
8/10

The eBook is customized to have it's own colour and font and it looks like but I think it could be made more readable for the user. There are no issues with it being unreadable and it being a pain to look at.

Summary
8.4/10

Nice little eBook which will definitely help newcomers to SEing. The price is pretty good and the seller is experienced and nice. Definitely would suggest it to newcomers.

Best of luck to the seller and buyers!
[Vouch Copy Review - Read Only]

Originality - 9/10

I haven't seen this method on mpgh so I assume I can say this isn't as saturated since most saturated things are released on mpgh or go to mpgh right after.


Difficulty - Easy

Based on what the instructions say, it is much easier to do than most SEs. I'm sure most beginners can do this if they follow directions carefully.


Method/Content - 9/10

The method is easy to understand and doesn't require a lot of things. Text is easy to read and there are pictures to help you out which is awesome for everyone. 6 pages in length but I guess it's 4 pages since the first and last pages don't have the method (title and ending).


Price - 8/10

Price is good since when you se and sell it, you can get good profit so I believe it's worth it in the end as you se more and more.


Total - 8.6/10
@Hova @Psychotic I forgot to add my skype. Its ******supplier711 please add it and next copie will be sold for 40$
Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
@FYS5 Sent you a pm.
Did not get it sir. On skype or on mpgh ?
Not sure what to say, this method has been raped and is publically available, doubt this will still even work.
@Psychotic, @Hova, @DarkLordXYZ
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?