Seiren

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Seiren
Going to do the same thing I did to Masamune-kun with Seiren because why not?
Seiren

Episodes: 12
Status: Currently Airing
Studios: Studio Gokumi & AXsiZ
Source: Original
Genres: School (You can tell it'll be a Romance, too)
Revolves around a second-year high school boy, named Shouichi Kamita, who doesn't know what he wants to be when he graduates. My guess is this will be an omnibus-format romance just like Amagami SS was. If not, then I don't even know what.
Will not be watching this one.
Added to my list.
It has the essence of Amagami SS, btw, the first arc had a terrible conclusion. Now i'm enjoying the new arc, i feel like this new girl is all that the anime needed lol .
They went onto the second "route" two episode ago and apparently it's not actually a different route. The show just goes onward, at least that's what episode six made me think.
Quote Originally Posted by Gelatin-chan View Post
They went onto the second "route" two episode ago and apparently it's not actually a different route. The show just goes onward, at least that's what episode six made me think.
Exactly. Dunno why but i was very impressed with that too. For me, the anime itself has gone from bad to good.
Second route completed. Next episode is the start of the last route.
I really liked the second arc, loved the gamer girl at the end of the final episode. Now it's time to see the imouto-arc.
Quote Originally Posted by Zenitram View Post
I really liked the second arc, loved the gamer girl at the end of the final episode. Now it's time to see the imouto-arc.
The wincest arc.
production looks passable.. might give this a try, but i'm too hooked on masamune-kun no revenge
Gonna dig this back up because I just finished it.

Really interesting how they split it all up. Personally, I felt like the first "arc" was really disappointing because the ending wasn't as fleshed out as the other two. Such a shame too because I quite liked the girl in that one.

Overall, just an entertaining watch to pass the time. Nothing too special.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us