ANI_DISCAll Out!

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
All Out!
For those who don't know the anime: it's about sport (rugby) about a guy (Gion) who's a little noob who joins the team learns to play rugby etc..

Name: All Out!!; オールアウト!!
Genres: School, Seinen, Sports

 
more info about the story
The story begins at school entrance ceremony of Kanagawa High School where Kenji Gion, a small but gutsy go-getter joins the rugby club. He joins with his classmate, Iwashimizu, who has a complicated past and sub-captain Hachiouji, who always takes good care of his Club members. Lastly, there is Captain Sekizan, who has overwhelming powers but keeps his cards close to his chest. With such differences in both personality and physical performance, the team must learn to work and grow together so they can become the best.


So I have been watching All out! they have already like 18 episodes.
At the beginning it was kinda dope. I still hope they won't screw it up.
I did not like Iwashimizu, Sumiaki from the beginning like wtf gay attitude (but at some points he turns into a beast) .


and first time when I saw the captain Sekizan I was like shit that character is FUCKING DOPE AS FUCK HAIRSTYLE ATTITUDE EVERYTHING.
everytime when the opening started I was hyped. this part :

for those who wants to see the opening:


But later it seems like Sekizan had a hard life so it's ok with his soft attitude.
And they have a new trainer I really like him badass attitude. He's just straight and knows what he's doing.

But there's still something missing About All out! and I can't figure it out.
Like when I watched; Hajimo No Ippo, Kuruko No basketbal, Haikyuu, Diamond No ace, Major etc that shit had me like 'woow I can't wait till next episode'

Please share your experience if you're also watching All Out!
But I will keep watchting hope they will come with some dope shit.
Yeah, I follow this anime every single of the episodes. EPIC!
Quote Originally Posted by MixMaMY View Post
Yeah, I follow this anime every single of the episodes. EPIC!
yes it's kinda epic but there's something missing don't you think?
Watched ep 1 when it came out but never continued
Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post
Watched ep 1 when it came out but never continued
It's worth watching

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatin-chan View Post
I had watched like three episodes when it began releasing then I just never continued. I might binge it someday.
Give it a try again
I had watched like three episodes when it began releasing then I just never continued. I might binge it someday.
It's very fun but it's nothing compared to Eyeshield 21. I like the art and the characters, but it's a bit lacking imo
Quote Originally Posted by Lupin View Post
It's very fun but it's nothing compared to Eyeshield 21. I like the art and the characters, but it's a bit lacking imo
yeah, but maybe that will change I hope.
Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
yeah, but maybe that will change I hope.
Nah, hard task to get as good as Eyeshield 21.
Quote Originally Posted by Gelatin-chan View Post
Nah, hard task to get as good as Eyeshield 21.
Never watched Eyeshield 21...
Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
Never watched Eyeshield 21...
Old, yet great.
Quote Originally Posted by Gelatin-chan View Post
Old, yet great.
watched Eyeshield 21 well yes it's funny but it's cartoon genre for me for sports I need realistic
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?