ANI_DISCKono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2


Title anime: Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2
Genres: Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Magic, Supernatural

 
Story Summary
Kazuma Satou, a high school student, gamer and shut-in, died on an average day walking home from school, performing the one heroic act of his life. He reawakens in the afterlife, greeted by a beautiful but rude girl named Aqua, who claims to be a goddess that guides the youth whose lives got cut short. Aqua then offers him a choice: to go to heaven, or to get sent to a another world to defeat the Demon King. Of course, Kazuma's gamer instincts kick in, and he chooses to start a new life in a real-life RPG.



My opinion: First what expected its was not like that i thought its may be some serious anime main hero gonna kill demon lord u know but its totally different concept and is aws and funny. ( first season)

2de season: Still funny as the first season but sadly they will just give it 10 eps.

Join Kazuma on his adventures as he tries to transfer his virtual gaming knowledge to real-life adventurer experience! If you don't know the anime give it a try really worth it.
I love this anime. It's so funny and stupid.
Quote Originally Posted by Gelatin-chan View Post
I love this anime. It's so funny and stupid.
Haha I like it that we share the same opinion, Every damn episode is funny!
Just finished S1.
Complete trash.
Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post
Just finished S1.
Complete trash.
Oh, don't be like thaaaaat. It's at least a little bit funny.
Quote Originally Posted by Gelatin-chan View Post
Oh, don't be like thaaaaat. It's at least a little bit funny.
It's just bait I gave it a 7
Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post


It's just bait I gave it a 7
Thatta boy.
KonoSuba is pretty fun, I like how they make fun of every cliche and plot hole in the dumbest / funniest way they can. I can't wait til Eris comes down to Earth
Quote Originally Posted by Lupin View Post
KonoSuba is pretty fun, I like how they make fun of every cliche and plot hole in the dumbest / funniest way they can. I can't wait til Eris comes down to Earth
you my friend has a nice taste for anime ahaha
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?