QuestionSolved(Help) Send Command To Console

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
(Help) Send Command To Console
Hi everyone, I'm making a program for my nephew for BO1. I need to be able to send commands to the internal game console live, and was wondering if someone had the address to enable and send the string command to it? I will give credit but I honestly have no intention to release it unless asked considering its an old game. Anyways would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!


- Su11ydud3
Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
@ @sullydude
Zombies/SP or MP?

Zombies SP
Call this function and console will popup on screen(DevConsole): 0x586100
And to directly send a command to console use this(Cbuf_AddText): 0x49B930

//Solved.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us