Been away for a while..

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Been away for a while..
Hey guys. I've been gone for a while, give or take a couple years, and I was just wondering about what I missed in terms of cheats/hacks/bots/exploits. I saw the merge shop glitch, and learned that pretty quickly. I keep hearing about this room glitch, as well, what is that? Are there any other glitches I should be aware of? Also, anything new worth farming for Dage or Nulgath? Cheers guys.
Quote Originally Posted by HalR View Post
Hey guys. I've been gone for a while, give or take a couple years, and I was just wondering about what I missed in terms of cheats/hacks/bots/exploits. I saw the merge shop glitch, and learned that pretty quickly. I keep hearing about this room glitch, as well, what is that? Are there any other glitches I should be aware of? Also, anything new worth farming for Dage or Nulgath? Cheers guys.
The room glitch is just htis thing where DoT and HoT is faster and monsters respawn faster when you go to a certain room 5 or six times in a certain way (ex: go to lair--1234 then go home, then back again. Repeat a couple times) which is helpful when fighting hard bosses and farming for items from monsters.

There are a couple more end-game items like the Archfiend Doomlord set this summer, the Enchanted Nulgath Nation House (idk when that came out), and this January the Void Highlord class.

Depending on how last you checked, Dage has still been trucking along with the rare and seasonal classes and paragon pets every dage's birthday and the normal legion-themed item merge shops. There are a couple more maps with shops that are connected to dage so just check them out if there is anything new to you that you want.

AE also has this history of bad releases and decisions. They totally nerfed a good quest to give a the main nulgath reagents and they made the void highlord "meh" in some people's opinions compared to the farming time.

There are a couple new classes and gear I won't go into 'cause you can yourself or with others probably. I'll give one interesting one though. Archpaladin.

Then there is the updates on the storyline. The main storyline is finished. The Throne of Darkness side story is finished. The Sequel to the main story, the Queen of Monsters, has been a bit slow on starting, though http://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/the-story

The most interesting thing is the new servers coming in Spring. People are wondering which gliches will be killed off. There is also the wonder how botting will be effected by it. So prepare yourselves, winter err... spring is coming
for solo Archpaladin, stonecrusher, Void Highlord(HIGH DPS),shaman
for farming scarlet sorceress, Blaze binder(most precise damage output with static weapon-all skils are unavoidable),shaman
I would suggest you to get scarlet sorceress(is also capable of solo) first.
Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
The room glitch is just htis thing where DoT and HoT is faster and monsters respawn faster when you go to a certain room 5 or six times in a certain way (ex: go to lair--1234 then go home, then back again. Repeat a couple times) which is helpful when fighting hard bosses and farming for items from monsters.

There are a couple more end-game items like the Archfiend Doomlord set this summer, the Enchanted Nulgath Nation House (idk when that came out), and this January the Void Highlord class.

Depending on how last you checked, Dage has still been trucking along with the rare and seasonal classes and paragon pets every dage's birthday and the normal legion-themed item merge shops. There are a couple more maps with shops that are connected to dage so just check them out if there is anything new to you that you want.

AE also has this history of bad releases and decisions. They totally nerfed a good quest to give a the main nulgath reagents and they made the void highlord "meh" in some people's opinions compared to the farming time.

There are a couple new classes and gear I won't go into 'cause you can yourself or with others probably. I'll give one interesting one though. Archpaladin.

Then there is the updates on the storyline. The main storyline is finished. The Throne of Darkness side story is finished. The Sequel to the main story, the Queen of Monsters, has been a bit slow on starting, though

The most interesting thing is the new servers coming in Spring. People are wondering which gliches will be killed off. There is also the wonder how botting will be effected by it. So prepare yourselves, winter err... spring is coming
Cheers mate, this was quite helpful. I'll look around and hopefully catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by halilabi26 View Post
for solo Archpaladin, stonecrusher, Void Highlord(HIGH DPS),shaman
for farming scarlet sorceress, Blaze binder(most precise damage output with static weapon-all skils are unavoidable),shaman
I would suggest you to get scarlet sorceress(is also capable of solo) first.
Alright, I was wondering what classes would be worth my time. I supposed I'll go for Archpaladin and then Scarlet Sorceress.
Quote Originally Posted by HalR View Post
Words were said
Whoops, I said the Archfiend Doomlord is this summer. It was LAST summer. Just in case you thought things that were thought
if you haven't got any good dps class you should get scarlet sorceress since it is %1 boss drop.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us