ArrowDetectedCryptoforce: Cryptokeys Generator

Posts 1–15 of 94 · Page 1 of 7
Cryptoforce: Cryptokeys Generator
Hello, finally, there it is: Cryptoforce, the quick & powerful Cryptokeys generator.
Cryptoforce was a paid tool, a few minutes ago, but the whole project died. Sad we went downhill like that but at least, people will be happy about tools being released for free.

I'm sure you'll be like « Oh my god what the fuck, how is this possible I thought it was server sided? »
The real answer is no, Cryptokeys are indeed server sided, but the tool is exploiting the pending Cryptokeys system to generate Cryptokeys safely.

I'm also sure this tool will get most likely detected upon its release, there is always a risk when cheating, keep that in mind. Therefore, use Cryptoforce at your own risks. I'm not responsible about bans under any circumstances.

Press the save modifications button and enjoy!
Follow instructions in the Black Market after that.

You cannot add more than 50 Cryptokeys at once.
You can of course do: 50, 50, 50, 50 and so on...

There aren't any limits!
Unlimited Cryptokeys just for you!





I put a lot of work in this application and didn't even bother obfuscating it: It's going to be open source so you can make your own generator.
As long as credits are given, it's fine for me.

Scan 1
Scan 2
Cryptoforce_mpgh.net.zip33 KB · 1,551 downloads 2/61 malicious
thanks for the cool things love it
//Approved. As always, Use at your own risk.

Also, It's nice to see a tool getting release.

Quote Originally Posted by KingX735 View Post
There aren't any limits!
liar. 2147483647.
WARNING: This was picked up almost immediately as i did 30 keys for trial. Came back 15 mins later and banned. Do not use.
Quote Originally Posted by JayFromElektro View Post
WARNING: This was picked up almost immediately as i did 30 keys for trial. Came back 15 mins later and banned. Do not use.
Any Proofs?
Just tested this, and this is fucking unreal.

Im adding over 600+ to my account as I type this, slowly but surely. How could they let their own Cryptocurrency be so exploitable?

This is insane, I hope I don't face a ban for this like the guy earlier in the thread.
Was here to support you from the start. Sad to see you go.

In response to the guy who got banned almost immediately after adding 30 keys, I added roughly a thousand keys 5 hours ago and till now haven't been banned. Could be just luck on my side or it could be you just fibbing. Either way thanks for the release!
Added more than 2,000, currently still able to play. Will inform you if I get banned.
found a guy named JayFromElectro on steam if its him ... doesnt even have bo3
Generated around 4000 keys last night and still no ban. Gonna create a macro so while I'm at school it is continuously adding keys. Hope I don't get banned xD
Will test it tonight, when I get to my PC
i think it better to not use it now.its easy to find out the unnormal change via compare the server side data..
Quote Originally Posted by celoor View Post
i think it better to not use it now.its easy to find out the unnormal change via compare the server side data..
You have no clue how they know whether you are hacking your Cryptokeys or not, nor do I. So don't spread false informations please.
As I said, there is always a risk when cheating.
Generated more than 2000+ cryptokeys, no ban yet...

Out of curiosity, can liquid divinium be exploited and hacked too?
Posts 1–15 of 94 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us