LightbulbWTS[3$ each] Fitbit Replacement Forms

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
[3$ each] Fitbit Replacement Forms
Hi I am currently looking give back to my mpgh members by selling fitbit replacement links for only 4$

here is one link for free as proof:
http://fitbit.force.com/service/Repl...&replacement=1


^^ thats the free link btw


PRICES:
CHARGE 2 : 4$
SURGE : 4$
BLAZE : 4$
Flex : 4$
Charge Hr: 4$
Alta: 4$
Flex: 4$

Thanks and bitcoin only
my skype: nbkx-_quickz



TOS:
I am not responsible if you do not get the tracker, because its your responsibility to make sure your address is not banned and also to make sure you fill it out as soon as i send it to you.
You will have to wait 7-10 days for the tracker to arrive after you fill out the form.
There are no refunds,if there is a problem I will give you a replacement.
All forms will be checked as sold to you.
Ill buy one, but If someone whos met the requirements, could they claim a vouch and give a review first?
Quote Originally Posted by Brian62637 View Post
Hi I am currently looking give back to my mpgh members by selling fitbit replacement links for only 4$

here is one link for free as proof:
http://fitbit.force.com/service/Repl...&replacement=1


^^ thats the free link btw


PRICES:
CHARGE 2 : 4$
SURGE : 4$
BLAZE : 4$
Flex : 4$
Charge Hr: 4$
Alta: 4$
Flex: 4$

Thanks and bitcoin only
my skype: nbkx-_quickz



TOS:
I am not responsible if you do not get the tracker, because its your responsibility to make sure your address is not banned and also to make sure you fill it out as soon as i send it to you.
You will have to wait 7-10 days for the tracker to arrive after you fill out the form.
There are no refunds,if there is a problem I will give you a replacement.
All forms will be checked as sold to you.
May I have a vouch copy?
Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post


May I have a vouch copy?
yes add me on skype but i sent a pm already

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
Could I take a vouch copy please?
ye ill give you one too add me on skype
Could I take a vouch copy please?
I will buy it, but to be honest it looks to good to be true. But for 4$ willing do check.
Quote Originally Posted by eko1804 View Post
I will buy it, but to be honest it looks to good to be true. But for 4$ willing do check.
Then I would suggest you not to buy forms , you won't get any tracking info so u cant track whether your order is even in processing or not , I would suggest to buy the SE from any of us.
Quote Originally Posted by eko1804 View Post
I will buy it, but to be honest it looks to good to be true. But for 4$ willing do check.
prices be dropping tho
Lett be honest, if this has at least 80-90% chance to get you a fitbit you wont be selling it for 4$ when you sell se service for way more.
Price
10/10

Definitely a very cheap price. The services are definitely a lot more reliable as you will have more insight on your order but these are still great value for the price.

Speed
10/10

The seller very quickly sent me the link after adding on Skype. The link worked instantly and there were no issues.

Seller
8/10

Very friendly seller but we haven't talked too much so I can't give an insight on what they are like. They added me semi-quickly on Skype and there were no issues between us.

Quality
7/10

These are forms from real FitBit users so they can be used after purchased, I am not sure if the seller provides warranty for that. They are easy to use, but country specific from past experiences, but it might be different now.

Summary
8.75/10

Easy, quick, and cheap forms. Definitely nice for individual use, but not as trustworthy as a service (I am not saying this because I personally work with one, but services do orders from scratch which is a lot more reliable). The seller is nice and semi-quick to respond on Skype. Definitely a unique thing to sell.

Best of luck to the seller and anyone purchasing these!
Added on Skype

- - - Updated - - -

Vouch- answers fast, cool guy, form works. 10/10
And this is the reason the exploit will get patched..took me 20 seconds to figure it out.
Is this US only, or do you have ones that work for UK
Quote Originally Posted by avenk View Post
Is this US only, or do you have ones that work for UK
United Kingdom works
+VOUCH Bought one replacement link from op, will update when i receive my blaze.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?