Exclamation$3$ | How to Crack Beginner Guide

Posts 1–15 of 104 · Page 1 of 7
$3$ | How to Crack Beginner Guide
So I have decided to release a Guide on cracking

To the best of my knowledge this is the cheapest guide on the market and it will stay that way
The guide explains how to use cracking software, how to get proxies and how to get combos.
upon purchase I will give as much support as I can and i will supply you with the software



Add me on skype if interested
"facebook:isellsmurfs4"

Approval Copy Notes:

Includes pictures and is very in-depth on all aspects of cracking.
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
Approval Copy Notes:

Includes pictures and is very in-depth on all aspects of cracking.
Thank you for approval <3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iute View Post
Added you on Skype
im online again


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
Could I please take a vouch copy? I have experience with cracking accounts.
PLAT will receive vouch copy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The 7th Hokage View Post
Vouch Copy?
Given to plat

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by YungHa View Post
Added on Skype
I am online

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Calm View Post
Ill take a vouch copy if you're still giving out any.
Given to plat
Quote Originally Posted by gYH$%U$%UJH$J View Post
Thank you for approval <3

- - - Updated - - -



im online again


- - - Updated - - -



PLAT will receive vouch copy

- - - Updated - - -



Given to plat

- - - Updated - - -



I am online

- - - Updated - - -



Given to plat
I asked first...
Quote Originally Posted by The 7th Hokage View Post


I asked first...
And I think plat is cool
Quote Originally Posted by gYH$%U$%UJH$J View Post
And I think plat is cool
He is my slave.
Added you on Skype
Could I please take a vouch copy? I have experience with cracking accounts.
Added on Skype
Ill take a vouch copy if you're still giving out any.
Price
10/10

Definitely a very cheap price for the eBook. You will be making your money back very quickly, or just saving a lot of money in general. Definitely good to have. If you have a bit of spare cash, I would recommend getting this.

Content
8/10

It explains cracking very well to users that are new in it. It is easy to understand and has images that are explained with text. The creator has also marked the images with text to explain specific parts of the image easier. I really liked this since you won't see this that often. This will be very helpful for people that are new to cracking, but for more experienced members this won't teach anything new.

Method
8/10

Cracking method is great for beginners. It's easy to understand, and anyone can do it. There is no investment involved, and it can be used for many different services. It is not service specific.

Seller
10/10

Very friendly seller. This is the first time speaking to them over Skype, but I have seen them on the forums, and they seem like a very nice person. The seller responded and added me quickly, and there were no issues between us. They also offered help which is very nice.

Quality
9/10

The ebook has a nice design to it. It was easy to read, and I had no issues going through it. Everything was nicely ordered so you can go back easily and reread something if needed.

Summary
9/10

Very nice seller, and was quick to respond and was a nice person. The eBook is definitely worth grabbing for the price. The method is basic but very good for people that are new to cracking. It is easy to read through and looks nice. I would definitely suggest getting it because it will help even if you are not planning on selling the accounts.

Best of luck to the seller and to anyone purchasing this eBook.
Added on skype.
Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
Added on skype.
confirming on skype
any how to make config in ur stuff?i am curious
Posts 1–15 of 104 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?