WTS▋FitBit Replacement Form ▋Instance SE ▋Start with $3 ▋Fast, HQ

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
▋FitBit Replacement Form ▋Instance SE ▋Start with $3 ▋Fast, HQ
Prices:
Surge
Blaze
Charge 2
Flex 2
$5/ea
$30 for 10


Charge HR
Alta
Flex
Zip
One
$3/each

$15 for 10


Bulk – Negotiable

Payment Methods:
-Bitcoin
-Paypal


Terms of Service:
I am not responsible if you do not get the tracker, because its your responsibility to make sure your address is not banned and also to make sure you fill it out as soon as i send it to you.
You will have to wait 7-10 days for the tracker to arrive after you fill out the form.
There are no refunds.
All forms will be checked as sold to you.
Matching lowest price! Just contact me on Skype and just link me someone whose lower.
Contact:******vin.white_1
[img]https://**********.com/addskype/live%3Avin.white_1.png[/img]ⓘ

Proof:


Offering vouchers as well
Quote Originally Posted by Fliest_aladdin View Post
vouch copy?
Sure, hmu on Skype
your skype bottom is Vin.White_1 and you listed your skype as ******Vin.white_1 ? best way to get others scam
Quote Originally Posted by Anonymoux View Post
your skype bottom is Vin.White_1 and you listed your skype as ******Vin.white_1 ? best way to get others scam
Thanks for the head up.
Quote Originally Posted by ennis View Post
Thanks for the head up.
Reckon I could take a vouch dude?
Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post


Reckon I could take a vouch dude?
Just a heads up, there's no Australia on the replacement form
You could give it a shot with a reship maybe?

Been like a year or two since we had a chat dude, nice to see you still browsing around here
Added you on Skype.

edit: Vouch for this guy! Accepted my Skype request after only a few minutes, delivered with a Blaze form almost immediately afterwards. Fast, quick and easy. I recommend that you guys give this a shot, far too cheap of a deal to pass up - especially considering the retail value of these things. Crazy good.
If you need more vouches, I can, anyways really good prices
No problems though, I can vouch for this user, as he is fast and gave the link, easy and cheap
Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
No problems though, I can vouch for this user, as he is fast and gave the link, easy and cheap
Thank you for your nice vouch!
Vouch for this dude, fast response, gave the link under 5min, very friendly
I need, give me your skype please
Quote Originally Posted by KarchorLet View Post
I need, give me your skype please
******vin.white_1 OR I prefer the skype script in post #1
What's happening with the prices here ? Why is this this low ? And how could you do bulks on a same shipping point ?
Is it full SE , like the client is receiving the fitbit without doing nothing ?
Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?