WTSWalgreens Rewards $10, $20, $35, $50, $60, $70 - In Store - 10% - BTC ONLY!

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
Walgreens Rewards $10, $20, $35, $50, $60, $70 - In Store - 10% - BTC ONLY!





How do you use Walgreens?

1. These work in USA only and only in store, NOT online.
2. Install the walgreens app
3. Login with the account I give you
4. Show the cashier the rewards card
5. Enter the zip code (I will provide this)
6. You're done. Profit!

Keep in mind that you can use $50 max in one go. If you want to use $50, you have to buy items worth $50 or more (before tax - which varies from state to state). Tax is not covered by the rewards.




Walgreens.com - America's online pharmacy serving your needs for prescriptions, health & wellness products, health information and photo services.

Rewards Program: Due to state and federal laws, points can't be earned (or redeemed) on some items, including alcohol, tobacco and dairy items.


[ TOS ]

-- All accounts are checked before they are sold, so no warranty on them. Once you receive the account our deal is done.
-- There's no refund policy. Once you get the account and you confirm it has all the rewards you paid for, it's yours.
-- These accounts only work in stores, not online.

[ Prices ]

Any account between $5 - $40 = 10%
Any account between $50 - $100 = 15%

[ Payment methods ]

- Bitcoin

[ Contact info ]

- Via PM on MPGH
- Via Email @ dianaseller@hotmail.com ( slow response, once every 24 hours )
- Via Skype ( fast response, within minutes/couple of hours depending on the time ) @ ******dianaseller

Watch out for impostors, always ask me to confirm before dealing with anyone on skype.

This is my real skype:





[ Proof ]




Big vouch for Diana, as I've said in previous threads I've worked with this particular person multiple times and have never once had any issues.
Bought a $55 acc and it worked perfectly fine.

Proceed with complete trust! A++ Again!
Thanks for the vouch, bro!

I have lots of walgreens in stock with a bypass for the new security:

1 x $350
1 x $155
1 x $135
6 x $50, $55, $60
5 x $35

And smaller. Add me on skype to get the URL for the autobuy shop as well.

You can use the autobuy shop to buy accounts with BTC even when I'm not around.
Online and selling

1 x $350
1 x $120
1 x $170
2 x $80 - $90
11 x $35

Add me on skype to get the autobuy shop.
Online and selling.

Also have these listed on my autobuy shop. Add me on skype to get the URL.
Online and selling.

Also have these listed on my autobuy shop. Add me on skype to get the URL.
PM'd you on Skype regarding a $50 account I bought which has $0 in rewards.
Quote Originally Posted by Jimin View Post
PM'd you on Skype regarding a $50 account I bought which has $0 in rewards.
I replied mate. Thanks for letting me know!
Bought a $70 account, balance was $70. Seller was very fast in delivering account. Some reason they did not let me redeem $50 at a time. The max was lower. But all in all I am happy with the account. Thanks.
Online and selling.

Also have these listed on my autobuy shop. Add me on skype to get the URL.
does certain accounts vary with max dollar value?

contacted on skype
Hi please accept my request on Skype. Algiers1.5
max limit to spend is 25 or 20 right?
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?