WTSToys"R"Us Rewards $10, $15, $20, $30, $50+ - Online / In Store - BTC ONLY!

Posts 1–15 of 90 · Page 1 of 6
Toys"R"Us Rewards $10, $15, $20, $30, $50+ - Online / In Store - BTC ONLY!




Toys"R"Us is the leading kids store for all toys, video games, dolls, action figures, learning games, building blocks and more.

Rewards Program: Valid on “R”Us purchases. Excludes Gift Cards, SquareTrade Protection Plans, assembly fee, breast pump rental fee, delivery fee, Layaway fees and shipping & handling.


[ TOS ]

-- All accounts are checked before they are sold, so no warranty on them. Once you receive the account our deal is done.
-- If you want me to send you the codes directly, instead of the accounts, it will cost an extra $2 per purchase (bulk or single account)
-- There's no refund policy. Once you get the account and you confirm it has all the rewards you paid for, it's yours.
-- If you order in bulk, don't expect all to be on the same account. I may have to provide different accounts to complete your order.
-- You can stack upto 5 of these in stores (3 is safer though). These can't be stacked online.


[ Prices ]

Any purchase (single / bulk) below $150 = 25%
Any purchase (single / bulk) between $150 - $500 = 20%
Any purchase (single / bulk) over $500 = 15%



[ Payment methods ]

- Bitcoin

[ Contact info ]

- Via PM on MPGH
- Via Email @ dianaseller@hotmail.com ( slow response, once every 24 hours )
- Via Skype ( fast response, within minutes/couple of hours depending on the time ) @ ******dianaseller

Watch out for impostors, always ask me to confirm before dealing with anyone on skype.

This is my real skype:




[ Proof ]

Thread was approved.

Online and taking orders guys, I have lots of: $35, $30, $25, $20, $15, $10 - you can stack these in stores (3-4, don't do too many), you can't stack them online.

Add me on skype to chat.
With the exception toys, what do people here get from Toys R Us? I suppose I could do games, but I already have Gamestop for that.
Skype check. It still baffles me as to why people on this forum prefer skype which is incredibly easy to hack and have multiple imposters instead of secure messengers such as jabber. My word
Quote Originally Posted by StanTheMightyDucks View Post
Skype check. It still baffles me as to why people on this forum prefer skype which is incredibly easy to hack and have multiple imposters instead of secure messengers such as jabber. My word
Confirming we're talking on skype, Walcott
Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
I'll take a vouch copy @dianaclarke
I sent you an account No more freebies, this will be the only one. Thanks
Received the vouch copy! Fully functioning coupon for Toys R Us that can be redeemed online! Quick and easy.
+Vouch for Diana Clarke. Toys R Us worked perfectly! He always offers the best services and everything always works well!
Talking on Skype

- - - Updated - - -

Vouch! Seller was very nice and responded quickly. Hooked me up with $500 worth of rewards. 10/10

- - - Updated - - -

Was very easy to use the rewards, all you have to do is:
1. Sign in to the account OP gives you on this site
https://rewardsrus.toysrus.com/
2. Click on rewards
3. Check the boxes and click print
4. They should have a barcode and the amount on the printed sheet. Just those 2 are required to use the rewards, you do not need name, address, etc.
5. Walk into the store
6. Grab the stuff you want
7. Check out as usual and give them the codes. The codes act like coupons subtracting their amount from the order total.
*IMPORTANT* If they say anything about where you got them, say it was a Christmas gift.
8. Use cash/card to pay any remainder if there is any.
9. That's it! It's super easy to use.
*NOTE* I bought a drone for $250, after that, I returned it unused to customer service, and I got a $267 cash card. So they will give you a refund plus taxes in the form of a in store cash card.
The most I've stacked was 11 codes at once. The guys behind the counter don't ask any questions.
All-in-all, I highly recommend the seller and their service, the codes are easy to use and the seller is extremely helpful and nice.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can ask me on this thread, I've done it irl.
this guy is friendly and trusted
contacted you at ******vp10197
Quote Originally Posted by pete0228 View Post
contacted you at ******vp10197
I didn't get it mate, but I added you. You must have added an impostor. Please be careful.

I added you on skype now with the note: "Toys R Us - pete0228 customer"

Accept me on skype and we can talk when I wake up in 8 hours.
I added you on skype
Posts 1–15 of 90 · Page 1 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?