CoolWTSPhone numbers to add to steam, for prime CHEAP

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Phone numbers to add to steam, for prime CHEAP
hello,
I am selling Phone numbers, which you can add on steam so you can play prime *if you are lvl 21*
price of a number is 50 cents,
I can also give out a program to use mobile authenticator on pc (THIS ISN'T MY PROGRAM)

Also selling Steam 10-12 year old steam account with Phone number and mobile authenticator (PC PROGRAM), this is 5 dollar. These accounts can add friends.

for my skype please press the skype logo on the left.

PROOF: http://imgur.com/a/xdrxH
Vouch copy?
Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
Vouch copy?
sure add me on skype
May I take a vouch copy please? Add me on Skype in my signature, thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by Chanchanbimy View Post
May I take a vouch copy please? Add me on Skype in my signature, thanks!
check you skype please.
bump //toshort
Added you on skype.
Bumperino
// toshort
Quote Originally Posted by Ally View Post
Don't recommend buying the Authenticator program
Desktop Authenticatorⓘ
He just sends you a link to SDA free-of-charge, don't worry.
Closing shop, because there is no interest in it
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?