Buying a New Car

Posts 1–15 of 60 · Page 1 of 4
Buying a New Car
Alright, real shit right now. I plan on purchasing a car worth $10,000. So how much do you think, on average, i'd be paying per month for the loan and insurance? I'm 19.

--------

Yes, i've already done research. I just can't find shit.

Shit if you don't have a job don't even consider buying a car.

Anywho, I'd go for a BMW Seria5, I personally really like the old 2006 model very good indeed. Or a BMW X1 2010 (this might be kind of expensive idk tbh).
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
Shit if you don't have a job don't even consider buying a car.

Anywho, I'd go for a BMW Seria5, I personally really like the old 2006 model very good indeed. Or a BMW X1 2010 (this might be kind of expensive idk tbh).
I think i'd know if I'm financially stable to purchase a $10k car lol. That's why I want to. Thanks for the advice though.
??????????????????????????
I never asked what kind of car i wanted to purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
Shit if you don't have a job don't even consider buying a car.

Anywho, I'd go for a BMW Seria5, I personally really like the old 2006 model very good indeed. Or a BMW X1 2010 (this might be kind of expensive idk tbh).
BMW S5 badass I have one 2007 model
Assuming you'll have shit credit since you're 19 so enjoy the high as fuck interest rates.
Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
Assuming you'll have shit credit since you're 19 so enjoy the high as fuck interest rates.
I understand. Thanks for relaying what I already know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
I have this same question but I wouldn't pull a loan out due to my shit credit, I was thinking of buying a 2017 car . Like dropping 2-3k and doing monthly pavements just curious how much my insurance would be and what car to get
What's your price limit on the car itself? How exactly would you do monthly payments? To the dealership?
I have this same question but I wouldn't pull a loan out due to my shit credit, I was thinking of buying a 2017 car . Like dropping 2-3k and doing monthly pavements just curious how much my insurance would be and what car to get
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
I have this same question but I wouldn't pull a loan out due to my shit credit, I was thinking of buying a 2017 car . Like dropping 2-3k and doing monthly pavements just curious how much my insurance would be and what car to get
Royce my boy you rich
Errm maybe get a Bmw 3 series 3.0 litres? Those cars are really nice and my mate owns one
Quote Originally Posted by Amiratti View Post
Errm maybe get a Bmw 3 series 3.0 litres? Those cars are really nice and my mate owns one
He wasn't asking for a car lol he was wondering what kind of fees he'd need to pay.
op with your age insurance companies will charge you a lot, assuming you're a guy they'll charge you even more since males tend to drive more aggressively.
I am getting a "new" car also. Also 19. However what I am doing is making my dad buy it outright and paying him back. No loans or anything and no interests. Also the insurance will be cheap because I am on his insurance.
Do you know how much your insurance would cost? Like an average amount.
BMW, Lexus are very nice.
new car insurance if you buy through dealership you're looking at least 300/mo.

first time buyer discount will come into play for your down payment but you'll have a high month to month rate if you have a shit credit.
Insurance will be a lot. Just get quotes, since you're under 25 if you're wanting full coverage it will be in the 250s probably, maybe more. As for the car loan itself, what's your credit like? Try to finance it through a credit union, they usually have better rates.
Posts 1–15 of 60 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?