QuestionFitbit replacement links

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Fitbit replacement links
Has anyone actually received anything in the mail?

I don't understand how people are allowed to sell(which is bs in itself since it's so simple) these without proof.
Quote Originally Posted by Speedforce1 View Post
Has anyone actually received anything in the mail?

I don't understand how people are allowed to sell(which is bs in itself since it's so simple) these without proof.
There is no proof yet
I actually just got mine.
Quote Originally Posted by Rem View Post
I actually just got mine.
What tracker?
Quote Originally Posted by Rem View Post
I actually just got mine.
Who did you buy the form from?
Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post


Who did you buy the form from?
Quote Originally Posted by Speedforce1 View Post
What tracker?

I made the link myself... not particularly hard. Only used one link.
Charge HR.
We will see in a week if anyone got theirs
I used the form link on a re-shipping address, the re-shipping company emailed me yesterday, I will provide proof once I receive it.
Quote Originally Posted by Speedforce1 View Post
Has anyone actually received anything in the mail?

I don't understand how people are allowed to sell(which is bs in itself since it's so simple) these without proof.
One of my mates got one sent in the mail, he SE'd it.
Quote Originally Posted by RedWatermelon View Post
One of my mates got one sent in the mail, he SE'd it.
And that would help our questions how?
Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post


And that would help our questions how?
It answers the question "Has anyone actually received anything in the mail". He got it as a replacement because his "other Fitbit" got damaged.
Quote Originally Posted by njknoijhbosdhbfo View Post
I received a Blaze just yesterday.
Did you get the entire thing, with band and pebble/face?
Or just the face/pebble.
I'm receiving as well. All is good. If anyone does need links, just message me on Skype.
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us