Red facedeath note last ep *spoiler*

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
death note last ep *spoiler*
FUCKING SPOILERS BELOW
DONT READ THIS UNLESS YOU WANT DEATH NOTE SPOILED

yes its over its crazy that ryok the death god **** in the end wow

i am still a little pissed **** near a mere successor of ****
>_<;; even worst he gets ******* gets shot like 20-30 times... arm ripped of dammmm.. that was good.
Yes it was fucking amazing. I saw it yesterday, I now have an empty void. I want more Death Note, yet I don't want a sequel to spoil the brilliant story. I can't wait to see what the guy who made it makes with his next series.

From here on reveal nothing about the story, censoring it.

I figured it would be something along the lines of what happened, except for what happened to *************.
I dont even know where i am in the series.... i think maybe 3 episodes after when he first meets that girl with a Death note. Perhaps a little further. Great show though. I was completly turned off by it just by its description but then i watched it i changed my mind. Its a good Anime. Looking forward to the ending.
i have an idea what could come next like now misha has lights kid they got crazy the before ""
and now he finds the note and like near is like older... and stuff... and light comes back he was sent to nothing .. because he was 1st one to touch the note he now a death god.. hmm... and there could me much more ah... there is so much they can do lol squeal sounds like a brilliant idea ..
One of my friends already spoiled it for me a while ago, but I guess watching it was OK.

After all, Ryuk did make the promise in the beginning.

Fuck Near though.
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
One of my friends already spoiled it for me a while ago, but I guess watching it was OK.

After all, Ryuk did make the promise in the beginning.

Fuck Near though.
same here someone told me that >> light got pawnt adn tricks ryok into writting lights name in the books but then i wached it was nothing like that sorta like that but difrent... he wrote it cuz lights time was at an end.. yes agreed fuck near i realy realy wanted light to win ... >_<
Light was a badass in the beginning, a bitch in the ending...

The Ryuzaki saga owned, way better than the Near saga... Death Note Movie was retarded as hell... I'm pretty sure Misa committed suicide (Light did say that she couldn't live without him)
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Light was a badass in the beginning, a bitch in the ending...

The Ryuzaki saga owned, way better than the Near saga... Death Note Movie was retarded as hell... I'm pretty sure Misa committed suicide (Light did say that she couldn't live without him)
lol true had like 1/4 o of her life left might even less she did the eye deal like 4 times =/
I'm typing in white because I'm awesome!
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
lol true had like 1/4 o of her life left might even less she did the eye deal like 4 times =/
Good memory, she used it twice.
However, Jealous did give half of his life when he died to save her...
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
However, Jealous did give half of his life when he died to save her...
yea jelous was a death god he like fuxing almost immortal like 2000 years she loves for 1000 then makes the eye deal 500 then again 2nd time 250 years to like not bad... =/ but she was crazy goth ... yea, i am sure she X_X
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?