Any way to get around it without buying a new computer? Don't say "change ur MAC", because I've tried it, and it doesn't work. What else do I need to change?
for wut game ........i got hardware banned on bf2 and i mac spoofed and it worked liek a charm
Originally Posted by qwerty1029
for wut game ........i got hardware banned on bf2 and i mac spoofed and it worked liek a charm
its on the warrock forum what game do you expect
oops missed that part
pb bypass
Google it lol, I have a program that unbans you from PB's Hardware ban.
Originally Posted by Monst3r Skillz
Google it lol, I have a program that unbans you from PB's Hardware ban.
you mean a mac spoofer?
i never really understood it
does it work for pcs too?
cuz all i do is make new account
and start over
i dont care much for the game =/
Do you get this error
if yes then some one hellp me pleas cause i hate this error i cant join a room
naamloos.JPGattachment deleted · 60 downloads before removal
What Hw Spoofer Does To You Game??
Originally Posted by memo1994
Do you get this error
if yes then some one hellp me pleas cause i hate this error i cant join a room
lol noob, you just need to wait till the f*cking pb update is done....
after that you can join a room.
greets
before asking stupid questions i suggest u reading what spoofing is :X