SolvedPending post...

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Pending post...
...not really sure why they closed the thread before I could respond with this question...but I want to know why it is almost within an instant that my thread post gets declined, yet it takes hours to post a legitimate thread?
Quote Originally Posted by Tamsin View Post
...not really sure why they closed the thread before I could respond with this question...but I want to know why it is almost within an instant that my thread post gets declined, yet it takes hours to post a legitimate thread?
If your thread is declined you must create a new one fixing what was told to fix.
Don't be a little bitch because it takes a few hours, its everyone not you, get used to it
Quote Originally Posted by DildoTheCloutGod View Post


If your thread is declined you must create a new one fixing what was told to fix.
Don't be a little bitch because it takes a few hours, its everyone not you, get used to it
Uhm..that wasn't the problem. I was asking why it took 30 minutes to decline but more than 3 hours to accept (still hasn't been posted). I want a mod to answer me, someone who knows what they are talking about please. Don't go around insulting new members, man.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?