WTSSelling 8ballpool Coins and Accounts | Fast | Reliable| Legit-No hacks|

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Selling 8ballpool Coins and Accounts | Fast | Reliable| Legit-No hacks|
Azerah's 8Ball Shop


Coins

50 Million = 5$

100 Million = 10$

For other coin amounts please contact me!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Accounts

Account 1

Level 41 ~ 1 million coins ~ 5/10 Legendary Cues | Miniclip
25$


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Contact

Skype = albert.krajewski5

kik = InstaFamouse_



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment Methods


Paypal


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proof
Bump!!! 2short
Not fast at all, pretty sure hes doing this for the facebook login

Said it could take up to 30 hours.. Yeah okay!
I did not take your facebook login... you just have not paid yet. I am in the process of verifying my paypal that is why I am not accepting payments as of now.
Quote Originally Posted by AzerahYT View Post
I did not take your facebook login... you just have not paid yet. I am in the process of verifying my paypal that is why I am not accepting payments as of now.
You're lying, I can see your ip when you logged in you retard!
You are from illinois I can see it dude

Don't tell me sh1t.
Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Mathers View Post
You're lying, I can see your ip when you logged in you retard!
You are from illinois I can see it dude

Don't tell me sh1t.
Bro, I logged in to see how much coins you had and to see what type of account I was dealing with. As I do not hack my coins I play legitely and earn them legit. Please do not shit on this thread... THANKS!!
Quote Originally Posted by AzerahYT View Post
Bro, I logged in to see how much coins you had and to see what type of account I was dealing with. As I do not hack my coins I play legitely and earn them legit. Please do not shit on this thread... THANKS!!
There it is, you stated in thread earlier that you did not log in!
You logged in to see what you can steal

You said i'd get coins in 30 hours, get off this forum scammer you'll never be succesful

- - - Updated - - -

Also i checked the pool game the account wasnt even created, how could you check?
So much contradictions
Waiting for vouches
Quote Originally Posted by Minty._. View Post
Waiting for vouches
All Good Broski!
Quote Originally Posted by Minty._. View Post
Waiting for vouches
I really want to buy from this shop but there isn't any vouch, and the only guy that have bought from here take a negative vouch.....
Quote Originally Posted by SoFarOK View Post
I really want to buy from this shop but there isn't any vouch, and the only guy that have bought from here take a negative vouch.....
He did not buy anything from me, he did not even pay me. That's why he did not receive his coins.
I can take a vouch copy? Doesnt have to be a lot .
Quote Originally Posted by xSammyD View Post
I can take a vouch copy? Doesnt have to be a lot .
you are not eligible for a vouch copy you need at least 1500 posts to be eligible for a vouch copy otherwise it will not be a valid vouch copy
VOUCH FOR THIS GUY a++++++++ he is true to his words forgets EVERYONE ELSE THIS GUY IS THE CHEAPEST i payed $5 and received 65 mil
as a extra honest guy who won't let you down at the most competitive advantages!!!!!
PROOF:
Quote Originally Posted by ehsan3702 View Post
VOUCH FOR THIS GUY a++++++++ he is true to his words forgets EVERYONE ELSE THIS GUY IS THE CHEAPEST i payed $5 and received 65 mil
as a extra honest guy who won't let you down at the most competitive advantages!!!!!
PROOF:

Thanks for buying !!
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?