Realm of The Mad God Remake

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Realm of The Mad God Remake
Realm of The Mad God Remake
Would it even be worth it to remake rotmg as good as possible in windows forms? xd While working on my AS3 server I got the idea, and when poking some around with forms I realised it was possible thought might not result as the best remake, to play xd Do you think it would be worth to take the time and actually remake a Complete C# rotmg source? lol
Just make your own game like Juix then.
Make money and learn
Quote Originally Posted by lkdjnfoskjednfblksjdfn View Post
windows forms
is this a joke
youre not gonna get far using windows forms
Quote Originally Posted by FlutterM4rk View Post
is this a joke
yes :>


//10chars
This is a brilliant idea. Idc how shit it will be, it'll be fun anyways.
Quote Originally Posted by lkdjnfoskjednfblksjdfn View Post
This is a brilliant idea. Idc how shit it will be, it'll be fun anyways.
​Will it be fun trying to pick up a whitebag after 6 hours of attempts? xd
Quote Originally Posted by Zolmex View Post
​Will it be fun trying to pick up a whitebag after 6 hours of attempts? xd
I really doubt that it will take 6 hours xd... I quitted already though
Quote Originally Posted by lkdjnfoskjednfblksjdfn View Post
I quitted already though
@059 @Ahl no need for this to be open then i suppose.
Quote Originally Posted by MikeRaarupBirk View Post
@059 @Ahl no need for this to be open then i suppose.
There is, its open for discussion until I ask a admin to close it.. It can't be answered as it is not a help request.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ossimc82 View Post
If you would use C++ and DirectX, then well eh, still no xd
lol


//10char
C# winforms is a terrible idea.

Unity is the most ideal but I hate only being able to script with C# and having to do everything their way.

MonoGame/XNA is ideal if you like being able to code everything up in VS but still have a lot of the gritty nitty work done for you.

Disregarding productivity, C++ with SDL is the ideal crossplatform high-performance solution, but there's a lot of things to know about that ahead of the game.
If you would use C++ and DirectX, then well eh, still no xd
man windows forms that will kill me lol.
Hell na
2short
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?