Need Gmod Offset Dumper (Working on Something)

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Need Gmod Offset Dumper (Working on Something)
Hey I'm trying to make a cheat right now that uses nothing but offsets to hack in gmod that way it will bypass cac, but I need an offset dumper so I can make it and also keep updating it when and if offsets change.
Use signatures lmfao
Quote Originally Posted by 0x28 View Post
Use signatures lmfao
bro the amount of signatures i have in my hack is over ur head, signatures dont even exist i just scan by something called "offsets"
Quote Originally Posted by kittoniumbp View Post
bro the amount of signatures i have in my hack is over ur head, signatures dont even exist i just scan by something called "offsets"
I really fucking hope you're joking lmfao that was the most braindead reply I've ever seen.
Quote Originally Posted by kittoniumbp View Post
bro the amount of signatures i have in my hack is over ur head, signatures dont even exist i just scan by something called "offsets"
Hey are there offsets for "dw_PlayerCountOffs , Player_Base , dw_Health , dw_Pos , EntityPlayer_Base , EntityLoopDistance , and dw_m_angRotation"
I just c+p some css source and it works just dk if gmod has these offsets and what they are if you can send me any offsets tht would be nice I'm just trying to make a simple aimbot with offsets. I have little c++ experience.
Quote Originally Posted by peatreat123 View Post
Hey are there offsets for "dw_PlayerCountOffs , Player_Base , dw_Health , dw_Pos , EntityPlayer_Base , EntityLoopDistance , and dw_m_angRotation"
I just c+p some css source and it works just dk if gmod has these offsets and what they are if you can send me any offsets tht would be nice I'm just trying to make a simple aimbot with offsets. I have little c++ experience.
sry bro i have no idea what ur talking about i copypasted my hack from kellogs cereal box
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?