QuestionFire Emblem Heroes injection

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Fire Emblem Heroes injection
Would anyone be interested in this service? I'm able to do the following for Fire Emblem Heroes on Android.

+10 status to any character you own
5* to any character you own
Add a lot of skill points to your character
Add 100,000 feathers

Here is video proof of it:


Any questions let me know.

If what I posted is against the rules please feel free to delete it.
do you sell the method to inject?
Quote Originally Posted by chillybowl View Post
Would anyone be interested in this service? I'm able to do the following for Fire Emblem Heroes on Android.

+10 status to any character you own
5* to any character you own
Add a lot of skill points to your character
Add 100,000 feathers

Here is video proof of it:


Any questions let me know.

If what I posted is against the rules please feel free to delete it.
Yea if it's not expensive.
how much is it ?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?