Helpful Programs

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Quote Originally Posted by Obama
Go for it.
I've recently seen people posting programs such as Fraps, and computer maintenance programs, and I figured since I had access to such a large amount of warez I would help the community out. ANYWAY. If one of the Minions or Mods would sticky this i'll add to this as I can. Right now I only have one program for tonight, but after I get out of school tomarrow i'll add some more.

Gamehike
GameHike sets the standard for PC optimizing software. GameHike increases overall speed and squeezes out every last bit of performance your computer is capable of. Very easy to use, fully compliant with all versions of Microsoft ® Windows and adjusts itself to your computer specifications. Bring your gaming to an all new level.


Instructions
Alright, this being warez there are things you have to do to make it work correctly.

Once downloaded, and extracted to your desktop open the Setup Folder.
In the setup folder is the installer, double click and go through all the common installing procedures.
After it's all installed and such, open task manager and close out of Gamehike, make sure it is NOT running in the background.
Open the Keygen folder and copy the keygen to the Gamehike directory which will most likely be C:\Program Files\GameHike
AGAIN! MAKE SURE THAT GAMEHIKE IS TURNED OFF AND IS NOT RUNNING IN THE BACKGROUND OR THIS PROCESS WILL NOT WORK!

Open the Keygen and click PATCH which will disable server check.

Then Enter whatever name you want into the Keygen to generate a Serial for you.

Start the program and enter the Serial that was generated.

Use it!

VIRUS SCANS

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan - Result

Gamehike v1.7.27.2009.rar MD5:a315c5e655c886401918df017de058a6 - VirSCAN.org 5% Scanner(s) (2/37) found malware!

Both of them have two false positives created by the Keygen, if you don't trust, don't download it.

And here's a SS of the program running.



Dont' know why the attachment failed, one sec.

There we go, now i'm off for the night.
Quote Originally Posted by illuminanti0124 View Post
wtf? what the fuc is this?
did you read the title
Double Posted -_-

Well not very helpful for me :s
its like GameBooster in a way, only he's kinda saying its better without directly pointing it out.
Quote Originally Posted by illuminanti0124 View Post
wtf? what the fuc is this?
GameHike increases overall speed and squeezes out every last bit of performance your computer is capable of.
Quote Originally Posted by thinkyo View Post
GameHike increases overall speed and squeezes out every last bit of performance your computer is capable of.
Good program. Nice
Hmm, i wonder if gamehike really is better than game booster.
Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Farted {Mezo} View Post
Hmm, i wonder if gamehike really is better than game booster.
Why dun you try and post result
Quote Originally Posted by JIGS4W View Post
Why dun you try and post result
Cause im waiting for it to get approved Plus im too lazy to torrent it
Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Farted {Mezo} View Post
Cause im waiting for it to get approved Plus im too lazy to torrent it
Even if you got it you still need the Keygen for the thing.
Quote Originally Posted by Katie_Perry View Post
Double Posted -_-

Well not very helpful for me :s
Yay you came back
Quote Originally Posted by JIGS4W View Post
Yay you came back
The keygen is included in the RAR, it should be in it's own folder. And I find this alot more helpful than gamebooster. Game booster simply closes out of unecessary processes and frees up ram. ALSO, this isn't a rip of anything, this is called GameHike made by Swiftdog.

Also here's another description of it: GameHike is a tool for all that allows you to modify your computers settings to increase gaming performance. No modifications to your hardware are made and all adjustments and settings are done in an easy to use interface that a child could use. No more frame rate glitches or slow downs can be achieved by using GameHike with your favorite games. GameHike has been tried and tested and proven to work. Are you tired of playing your favorite game only to find your computer isnt fast enough any longer? Or are you sick of games crashing because of not enough available resources? GameHike not only fixes these errors from occurring it also enhances your computers gaming performance. Speed up your Windows environment with this tool, while fixing errors that are in the way of your gaming.


I feel in my oppinion it did alot for my PC, but if you're using a shit PC don't expect it to make it golden.

Also I see it as approved but I don't think that it has been approved yet? Has anyone actually dl'ed and used it?
So this combined with Gamebooster would be godly huh.

Someone Turrent it, tell us if it makes a difference.

go go go go go go gooooo
Look I'm sorry but I double and triple checked and I'm still picking up a worm which isn't generally a false positive. Feel free to upload the program by itself and leave others to downloading keygens from other sites at their own discretion.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?