PayPal is So Dumb

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
PayPal is So Dumb
So I have like 3 disputes on my account one is from like a years ago and it still says this.
Was a big dispute for nearly 83$ so Don't have to deal with that shit
Wait. It can't be that a dispute is still pending for a year now. They usually solve everything after 10 days from the opening of the dispute.
Well, there is ways to contact them and look into to what is going on, unless you can't but rather complain at MPGH like it was some shit where people can come to complain.
@Venom is right. Just give them a call. Simple as that.
Quote Originally Posted by PrOgResS View Post
@Venom is right. Just give them a call. Simple as that.
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
Well, there is ways to contact them and look into to what is going on, unless you can't but rather complain at MPGH like it was some shit where people can come to complain.
Quote Originally Posted by PrOgResS View Post
Wait. It can't be that a dispute is still pending for a year now. They usually solve everything after 10 days from the opening of the dispute.
Thing is it is a buyers dispute so I dont have to deal with it anymore
Quote Originally Posted by $_$ View Post
Thing is it is a buyers dispute so I dont have to deal with it anymore
You still need to reply to the dispute, however, once they stop replying, you'll have the money back since if they won't reply to it for 10 days, you'll be refunded.

I had a case like this where I made the dispute, spoke with the owner, once I provided them that their site was down once I made the purchase and wanting to check the tracking for the item, I couldn't.

I feel like PayPal checks the sites to ensure that the person who opened the dispute wouldn't lie just to be sure since I did gave them the link and an actual screenshot of the website saying "See, this website is non-accessible" with SS attached. Forgot to mention the item that I purchased from the website arrived couple of days after the dispute and refund.
Maybe if u didnt take that laptop bad shit would stop happening :>
Quote Originally Posted by DildoTheCloutGod View Post
Maybe if u didnt take that laptop bad shit would stop happening :>
You dumb shitposting cunt
if you had read the thread you would know what happened
this is actually a good thing cuz I dont have to deal with the buyer anymore
give them a call , they will resolve in no time
Yeah, if you call.. They'll get it handled
Although Paypal can be sometimes pain in the ass, they are still much better than Skrill and Neteller, especially after those two updated their user agreements
it dominates the market, and almost everyone accepts it so that extra convenience is worth it.
Any paypal issue can be resolved by calling
Yea fack Paypal, use skrill or BTC
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?