Shipping address

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Shipping address
I need that website where you pay for a place to ship items to . What is the name of the website
Look up a reship on google
Quote Originally Posted by xprofessional View Post
I need that website where you pay for a place to ship items to . What is the name of the website
I Have Address in US which you can use for re-ship. Since most refunds can't be done with re-ship, but this is a personal addy . Add skype.
Reship, but they are kinda expensive.
I use Borderlinx
Quote Originally Posted by Lupin View Post
I use Borderlinx
Have you ever encountered any issues with Borderlinx?
Quote Originally Posted by MixMaMY View Post
Have you ever encountered any issues with Borderlinx?
Apart from the fact that they don't ship domestically, no
Just go down the street and find a random address in your town.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us