Best PC Custom Builder?

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Best PC Custom Builder?
I was looking for a place to order a PC online but be able to customize it like iBuyPower kind of but was looking for better options and a decent gaming PC under 1000$.Any recommended sites?
You can try xidax. I hope you mean under $1000 and not $100 though lol.
Quote Originally Posted by $_$ View Post
I was looking for a place to order a PC online but be able to customize it like iBuyPower kind of but was looking for better options and a decent gaming PC under 100$.Any recommended sites?
I don't know of any sites which you can build a under $100 PC but your best bet would be craigslist, either buy a good PC or get some parts and build a PC yourself
Meant 1000$ lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wind View Post
I don't know of any sites which you can build a under $100 PC but your best bet would be craigslist, either buy a good PC or get some parts and build a PC yourself
Meant 1K Imma dumb as fuck
I used xotic for a custom laptop and I used cyberpower for a cheap desktop
Why can't you just order the parts and put them together yourself?
Building it yourself would be the cheapest and it could be a great experience; custom PC companies mark their prices up by A LOT.
Quote Originally Posted by njknoijhbosdhbfo View Post
Building it yourself would be the cheapest and it could be a great experience; custom PC companies mark their prices up by A LOT.
This is, BY FAR, the thing you should listen to.

Their prices on the parts are typical "MSRP" or with an additional markup. However, the PC building websites can get the components for cheaper than market price due to partnerships, sponsorships, discounts, etc.
Quote Originally Posted by edups yellow homie View Post
Why can't you just order the parts and put them together yourself?
Quote Originally Posted by njknoijhbosdhbfo View Post
Building it yourself would be the cheapest and it could be a great experience; custom PC companies mark their prices up by A LOT.
Quote Originally Posted by AEDRHBEYHEHhnj View Post
This is, BY FAR, the thing you should listen to.

Their prices on the parts are typical "MSRP" or with an additional markup. However, the PC building websites can get the components for cheaper than market price due to partnerships, sponsorships, discounts, etc.
Do I need any additional tools etc.
And how do I know if parts are compatible with others?
Quote Originally Posted by $_$ View Post
Do I need any additional tools etc.
And how do I know if parts are compatible with others?
No you don't just pick the parts on https://pcpartⓘ picker.com/ (remove the space) and I can critique the build for you. I can also make one for you if you'd like.

Edit: The site should tell you whether or not the parts are compatible.
Quote Originally Posted by $_$ View Post
Do I need any additional tools etc.
And how do I know if parts are compatible with others?
It'll be no problem, the website the other guy posted will let you know if they're compatible. Honestly all you really need is a screwdriver that's it lol
Quote Originally Posted by $_$ View Post
Do I need any additional tools etc.
And how do I know if parts are compatible with others?
Just go to pc part picker as kj1234 said and also you need a screwdriver and (optional) a anti static wristband
Quote Originally Posted by $_$ View Post
I was looking for a place to order a PC online
Watcha gonna do with that PC? Scam people?
Hope someone steals it when it is delivered, ******.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us